30g or 35g?! Advice needed :)

Hi everyone,

I've just been doing a quick search on HEXB's for EE days and stumbled across something that has confused me (no change there!) so i'm hoping one of you lovely people can help...:)

In my book it states you can have 35g of Fruit N Fibre or equiv. (I go for Tesco own) but on the SW website under 'latest healthy extras' it's only 30g? :confused:

Now unfortunately for me i've already measured out all the flippin' box in 35g servings! & I do take out the dried banana so does that mean I can still have 35g? lol :D

Any advice would be much appreciated xx

Yeah they updated everything in January, so if your book is from before then it's out of date, the website is the most up to date (usually :rolleyes: ) You can have 35g of Fruit n Fibre now.

Not sure about the "or equivalent" though - often own-brands have their own amount, so yours might be listed if you tell us exactly what its called?

Apparently the online healthy extra lists have still to be updated and SW are slowly working their way through them. So I would go with what is in your book.

Yeah they updated everything in January, so if your book is from before then it's out of date, the website is the most up to date (usually :rolleyes: ) You can have 35g of Fruit n Fibre now.

Not sure about the "or equivalent" though - often own-brands have their own amount, so yours might be listed if you tell us exactly what its called?

Thank you! 35g already seems like nothing :D

It's just Tesco Fruit & Fibre...http://www.mysupermarket.co.uk/#/shopping/findproducts.aspx?query=tesco fibrehttp://www.tesco.com/groceries/Product/Details/?id=254853062 so i'm hoping it's the same kinda thing, all the fruit in it is the same as Kellogg's but that normally doesn't mean a lot!! :)

Last edited:
But that depends how old the book is ;)

I got an email saying this:

"You are quite right to say that we are still updating many of the branded Healthy Extras in the food diary drop box options. However, all of the Healthy Extras in the food diary from the newly updated pdf download have been updated".

I have no idea what was in said pdf though :D

My book is from early January so my theory is...If I want my 35g of Fruit N Fibre i'm flippin' well 'avin it! :D

My book is from early January so my theory is...If I want my 35g of Fruit N Fibre i'm flippin' well 'avin it! :D

Ah if it's the January book then the book wins. :(

(Personally I would still probably still to your other rule though... :whistle: :D )

All bran is the same, 35g in the book, but 28g+ 1 ryvita online. I was told then the healthy extras were being updated online still and that was 4 weeks ago. I know it takes less than an hour to update a database with new values nevermind over 4 weeks. Think SW need to get there finger out and get the HE's online updated :p

All bran is the same, 35g in the book, but 28g+ 1 ryvita online. I was told then the healthy extras were being updated online still and that was 4 weeks ago. I know it takes less than an hour to update a database with new values nevermind over 4 weeks. Think SW need to get there finger out and get the HE's online updated :p

Amen to that! Surely it's just a case of amending a few lines rather than all of them, and to take 4 weeks I mean really? lol...although i'm no interweb pro! :D

Back