30lbs by Christmas

time4action

Hi Girlies (and guys),

I've finally got my head back in order and last week I started the plan again.

I've set myself a goal of 30 lbs till Christmas and already shed 3lbs of that.

I'm really happy to be back to eating normally. Funny how you think that stuffing your face with McDonalds, crisps, cakes and the like makes you happy when in fact it doesnt.

I'm focussed again and looking forward to achieving this mini-goal. After Christmas I'll set myself another mini goal and we'll take it step by step.

Nice to see you all again :)

Good luck with your Christmas goal and well done on having 3lb off already, good start!

Love Mini xxx

Good luck with your goal for christmas, keep at it i'm sure you will lose it.

Good Luck...

Yes I agree - dont get me wrong the food tastes nice BUT how bad do you feel after eating it! 1

go for it!! that is sooo true, tastes good at the time but, feel like poop after : ( x good luck and keep us posted how you are doing!!!

Good luck!

30 lbs by Christmas - another day bites the dust yay!

Hi folks,

Well thats another day gone and we're still on track.

I was wondering last night what the merits of going to class were as I've not yet rejoined the class I lost a stone with earlier this year. I have my book in my handbag and am writing everything down and know the plan backwards so I think I'm going to go it alone for the next wee while and see how it goes.

Today I've gotten my SW 100 Comfort Foods book out and going to make something later to divide up and freeze. I already have spag bol, chilli and a quorn curry in the freezer. Its so handy having those for green days when you come in from work shattered and can just pop it in the microwave and boil some rice or pasta. Not chosen which recipe today yet but I'll let you know.

Thought for the day.......

Do we need a class or can we go it alone ?

T4A x

Its up to the individual really - if you can stay motivated thru the support of family/friends and of course here I would go alone (I do) If you need the firm kick up buttocks, go class :)
xxx

Back