30st 5lb Start Weight

beautiful pics lou your look gorgeous and i know you are beautiful inside and out and you and jo make a fabulous couple and your son is lovely he looks so grown up now bless him this year hun will be our year all of us new year new start but im doing it different this year 5th jan is my new year start not the 1st or 2nd it never works that one
x x x x

Thank you all lovely ladies :)

Day 2 has mostly been spent sleeping :/ I'm going to try taking my tablets at night and hope I can fall asleep before the side effects kick in.

Making Quorn lasagne for tea, yummy :) X

Good plan :) Well done hun x

Good thanks :) been very lazy and keep watching TV but all food planned and sorted and in my points.

Good thanks :) been very lazy and keep watching TV but all food planned and sorted and in my points.

Brill :)

I'm not even thinking about exercise until I've lost a couple of stone. Walking up the stairs is enough of a work out at the mo!

You say points, are you doing ww? Are you going to a class? Good luck :) xx

Yes just started ww first day today. I'm doing it online. I feel motivated enough to go it alone for now :) it also makes me feel more confident in guaranteeing a loss and less counting than on mfp so it fits for me I think :)

I would like to do more exercise bug I can afford to join anything and I think I need to lose a bit more first. I am planning on trying to do some dvds though in the near future.

Yes just started ww first day today. I'm doing it online. I feel motivated enough to go it alone for now :) it also makes me feel more confident in guaranteeing a loss and less counting than on mfp so it fits for me I think :) I would like to do more exercise bug I can afford to join anything and I think I need to lose a bit more first. I am planning on trying to do some dvds though in the near future.

You can do it :) you have loads of support on here and you sound so positive.

I can't remember if you knew about the 1 mile walk vids on YouTube? Can't remember the woman's name but you basically do it in your front room and it takes 15 mins to walk the equivalent of a mile.
I'm going to try that after maybe 2 stone, or at least do 5 mins and work my way up. X

Yes Leslie sansone or something like that. I should do those :)

Hi Hershey

I love the Leslie Sansone vids, you can get them all on YouTube now.

Love the pics btw, and that turquoise top is a beautiful colour :)

Hi,

I normally only lurk in the Slimming World thread, but came across your thread. :wave_cry:
Firstly, Happy New Year and secondly Good Luck for your journey.
Great motivation with your birthday and the outfit for your birthday meal out.
I'll keep checking back to see your progress :)

Hi Hershey I love the Leslie Sansone vids, you can get them all on YouTube now. Love the pics btw, and that turquoise top is a beautiful colour :)

Thank you :) xx

Hi, I normally only lurk in the Slimming World thread, but came across your thread. :wave_cry: Firstly, Happy New Year and secondly Good Luck for your journey. Great motivation with your birthday and the outfit for your birthday meal out. I'll keep checking back to see your progress :)

Thank you for the encouragement :) happy new year and good luck too :) x

Just had tea, lasagne with salad and garlic bread slices. And my son cooked it :)

Joe is dying of man flu and I'm a zombie thanks to my tablets so I supervised and chopped what needing chopping but he did the rest. His very first roux for the cheese sauce was impressive!!

Going to the have a cuppa and a mince pie and throw sympathy at joe xxx

Sounds lush! Great that your son is learning skills like that too, wish hubby had learnt!!!

Sounds lush! Great that your son is learning skills like that too, wish hubby had learnt!!!

It was a very nice lasagne :) he complained at making it but when I said 'should i assemble it, shall I put the cheese in?' Etc, he said he wanted to do it so I think he secretly enjoyed it but won't admit it because he's a stroppy teenager!!
Last week we made a ginger bread house together. That was fun (stressful), it was wonky!!

image-1788611325.jpg

My new super snuggly bear jumper with ears came today! I love it :)

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1420235809.255051.jpg

I know it won't fit me for long but it's only pj wear so doesn't matter if it's baggy :)

It goes nicely with the new pj trousers joe got me for xmas ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1420235913.543409.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Back