30st 5lb Start Weight

Oh poo on the scales, what IS that postman doing? :D But yeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah on the loss hun, that is so brilliant!!!
Thank you!! I got the scales from Amazon and I didn't want to pay an extra £9 for next day or £6 for 1st class delivery. Figured they would come by the weekend!! I've tracked them but nothing is showing up. They better not be lost!! I'll have to go down the docks and throw myself on the industrial fish scales otherwise :D x

Thank you!! I got the scales from Amazon and I didn't want to pay an extra £9 for next day or £6 for 1st class delivery. Figured they would come by the weekend!! I've tracked them but nothing is showing up. They better not be lost!! I'll have to go down the docks and throw myself on the industrial fish scales otherwise :D x

17.5lbs total in that time is great. Hurry up Amazon!!

What a crappy day :( ive basically slept for most of it. Plus it's raining so no walk :(

I may do Leslie sansone for 15 mins in a bit. I want to do some sort of exercise today.

Food today

B: potato cakes

L: Blt and crisps

T: salad with cous cous and 2 potato croquettes

And some rubicon mango juice as a treat :)

Joe and Dunc had pizza and croquettes for tea but I didn't fancy all them carbs. I want to lose this week and not have totm be a diet disaster xx

What a crappy day :( ive basically slept for most of it. Plus it's raining so no walk :(

I may do Leslie sansone for 15 mins in a bit. I want to do some sort of exercise today.

Food today

B: potato cakes

L: Blt and crisps

T: salad with cous cous and 2 potato croquettes

And some rubicon mango juice as a treat :)

Joe and Dunc had pizza and croquettes for tea but I didn't fancy all them carbs. I want to lose this week and not have totm be a diet disaster xx

You are doing great lovely, keep it up. xx Maybe the scales will come on Monday x

i love that lou i burst out laugh really loud hubster shot me a fuuny look lolx x x

i love that lou i burst out laugh really loud hubster shot me a fuuny look lolx x x

Pmsl - I missed that earlier!!

blondcat all i could see in my mind is lou checking herself on the fish scales saying weigh me now rofl x x

This sleep thing is a nightmare! The doc really does need to sort that out for you. You are gradually turning into a barn owl!!

hi lou

you got to get back in touch with the dr this is unfair to you lovely it is terrible how they have treat you not ringing back x x x

This sleep thing is a nightmare! The doc really does need to sort that out for you. You are gradually turning into a barn owl!!
tell me about it!!

Tomorrow I'm going to get up in the morning no matter how I sleep tonight and hopefully stay awake all day so then by tomorrow night I should be ready to drop and more hopefully, sleep all night! X

I've just done 15 mins work out while watching the voice :) glad I did it, definitely wasn't as bad as the other day. I must be getting a tiny bit fitter :D xx

you go girl

I hope to be back to cliff path walking soon! The most I did was 3 miles, not loads but it wasn't on the flat! I am excited to start that again :) x

I've just done 15 mins work out while watching the voice :) glad I did it, definitely wasn't as bad as the other day. I must be getting a tiny bit fitter :D xx

AMAZEBALLS !!!

Hiya, I've just had a quick of your journey so far and I wanted to say hi! I can totally relate in so many ways. I am a single mum, and I don't leave the house either due to anxiety that definitely stems from being so overweight. I've decided that now my twins have gone off to university and I am on my it's time that I sorted this out, I need a social life, to get back to work, and not keep hiding in the house! I'm completely isolated at the moment and I have just reached out to my doctor for some help with the anxiety. He was very supportive and referred me to a weight loss program too. I am not sure how much I weigh, the scales are in the post and amazon prime say they will be here tomorrow (sunday) - I'm looking forward to finding out how much I weigh, because I have been really "good" this week and I want to monitor my progress. It's definitely around the 140lbs mark at least. I've bee binge watching A Year to Save my Life and I know that it's do-able, of course it's do-able! We can totally do this!

I'd love to support you on your journey - you are doing so well, keep it up!

Hi Estameme and welcome :)

Hi Loulou (that's the name of my beautiful car, by the way :D) - how are you doing this morning? Great news on the exercise, girl!

I'm dusting off the vibroplate before I have brekky, just imagine all my bits jiggling away for a good laugh :D

Hiya, I've just had a quick of your journey so far and I wanted to say hi! I can totally relate in so many ways. I am a single mum, and I don't leave the house either due to anxiety that definitely stems from being so overweight. I've decided that now my twins have gone off to university and I am on my it's time that I sorted this out, I need a social life, to get back to work, and not keep hiding in the house! I'm completely isolated at the moment and I have just reached out to my doctor for some help with the anxiety. He was very supportive and referred me to a weight loss program too. I am not sure how much I weigh, the scales are in the post and amazon prime say they will be here tomorrow (sunday) - I'm looking forward to finding out how much I weigh, because I have been really "good" this week and I want to monitor my progress. It's definitely around the 140lbs mark at least. I've bee binge watching A Year to Save my Life and I know that it's do-able, of course it's do-able! We can totally do this! I'd love to support you on your journey - you are doing so well, keep it up!

Hi :)

That's great your Dr is being so supportive and referring you etc. It's good that you also recognise you have a problem with the anxiety and that you want to change that. It's so easy to keep living how we live and just stay inside and keep eating until we end up like those people on that program 'shut ins' . 600lbs and not leaving the house for 4 or 5 years.
We have to fight for the lives we want, against the anxiety and negative thoughts.
That's what I feel like I'm doing at least. All I really want to do is sit and eat junk food because it makes me feel comforted but I have to resist it and it's hard as I'm so very depressed. Not just sad and a bit down but clinically depressed, meaning if I don't take my anti depressant for a day or 2 then I'm really really struggling to want to live.
And I do want to live, the same as you! Life is passing us by and we need to grab hold of the chance to live properly!

I really thrive on this forum, talking with others and feeling like we are part of something spectacular. I'm so proud the January and 2015 challenges have lost around 10 stone in 2 weeks!! Amazing!

Try to make it a habit to come on here every day as it really does help! I get excited to update my weightloss on a Friday! It's a great feeling to see my numbers changing :)

Get the app if you can, it's easier then.

We can do this! All of us :) xxxxx

Hi Estameme and welcome :) Hi Loulou (that's the name of my beautiful car, by the way :D) - how are you doing this morning? Great news on the exercise, girl! I'm dusting off the vibroplate before I have brekky, just imagine all my bits jiggling away for a good laugh :D

I'm actually awake for a start :) I didn't fall asleep until 4 so I've had about 5 hours and I'm going to get up soon and shower and try to be active today and tire myself out so I fall asleep tonight and not tomorrow morning.

Joe is bringing me a cup of tea and toast in bed which will help wake me up.

I really want to go out for a walk tonight so I'm aiming for that. It's spurred me on that last nights exercise was easier than the times before!

I've seen a resurgence in the popularity of the vibroplate! I remember my friends mum having one 25 years ago!! Does it work to help you lose?

I bet it's a funny feeling jiggling all about!! Xx

Oooh that first cup of tea is fabulous :D

Re vibroplates, there's great reviews online everywhere about it being great for getting rid of the fat around internal organs - and also can be helpful for sore joints - so will give it a go shortly. Decided to have brekky first :)

Back