30st 5lb Start Weight

I just checked, and your TDEE is 3,170, so if you eat 2,170 a day that gives you your deficit. Then as you lose just recalculate that figure and adjust accordingly. :) xx
ah that makes more sense!
I must admit though, I find it hard to eat that many cals a day without eating junk food!
I guess I could split my cals into 3 meals and 3 snacks. I just naturally cook or eat in a low cal way when I'm dieting! X

I have had 1400 odd today. And that includes 3 x crinkles. Hmmm. I'm not hungry so doubt I'll eat more.

I'll have to start having a bigger breakfast and lunch.

I bought extra light cheese triangles at 19 cals each, I guess I can afford to have full fat ones calorie-wise x

I have had 1400 odd today. And that includes 3 x crinkles. Hmmm. I'm not hungry so doubt I'll eat more. I'll have to start having a bigger breakfast and lunch. I bought extra light cheese triangles at 19 cals each, I guess I can afford to have full fat ones calorie-wise x

A nice big healthy breakfast is a great way to start the day. Don't forget the yummy bagels .....mmmmmmm xx

I have had 1400 odd today. And that includes 3 x crinkles. Hmmm. I'm not hungry so doubt I'll eat more. I'll have to start having a bigger breakfast and lunch. I bought extra light cheese triangles at 19 cals each, I guess I can afford to have full fat ones calorie-wise x
Yes I have the same problem! I could easily eat crap and make up the calories, but I've decided that instead I'd just have real butter instead of low fat spread etc and a proper yogurt etc. it really helped as I lost near on 5lbs last week when I thought I was slowing down. Also both of us are similar weight and have a long way to go, if we eat too low now we will have no lee - way to cut back further. I'm just trying to think of it one pound at a time. And I don't feel hungry or deprived, so I'm determined to do it! I just keep saying to myself, imagine what I will be like next Christmas! C xxx

Try to eat more calorie-dense foods like cheese, nuts, healthy fats etc. Even, dare I say, chocolate, lol. I can only have 1,400 a day to maintain, but still have to have my daily choccy fix!! :D xx

I always have real butter as marg is chemical gunk. We have green milk but we could change to blue and I could substitute choc for something savoury as the only time I crave choc is my totm.

Today's food:

Lunch: Jacobs chive crisp bread with laughing cow

Snack: bagel

Tea: pork salad and wraps

Snack: crinkles

Since doing the PMCK thing I haven't really been getting hungry and I do get full a lot quicker but I don't think I want to starve my body by eating 3 bites of a full nutritious meal. I guess with what I learned from that and by mfp'ing I can eat wiser.

I mean I could prob have Chinese every night and still be under my cals but I wouldn't lose as its so salty and if I did then I would feel healthy. I have to not be scared of carbs and have a big jp or a big mound of brown rice or pasta as its good for me.

We haven't done the meal planner for this week but I'll do one tomorrow.

I'm looking forward to my bday treat and having a takeaway from the new place, Brie bacon and cranberry pizza!!! Jerk pork curry!! Yummmmm. Not all for me lol, we'll share it between us :)

I also decided that I'm gonna bite the bullet and go to the docs on Thursday. Joe is off work so he will come with me as I'll be useless on my own. I really think I need stronger tabs and maybe they can give me sleeping tabs too!

I'm scared of going but I think I really need to do it before I run out of tabs again and it all goes down hill :( x

Hey lovely how's it going?

All good :) enjoying my bday celebrations :) xxx

Happy happy birthday honey

Report back on that yummy sounding new take away (if that's what you opted for) xx

Happy Birthday x

Happy happy birthday honey Report back on that yummy sounding new take away (if that's what you opted for) xx
thank you :)

Just ordered it on just eat! Can't wait :) x

Omg amazing!! I'm trying to stop myself licking my iPhone screen ;-)

So good to have a treat day once in a while, even more important to enjoy every mouthful and have zero guilt. It looks amazing - really hope you've enjoyed your birthday xx

Back