Hi lovely! Is it WI today? About to nip off to buy the ingredients for some low syn coleslaw with my lunch. I'm trying to get back into EE days because I think I get complacent with my superfree if I'm on Red/Green (plus I get a bit addicted to Alpen Lights!) so I get what you mean about it limiting you more. How's today going?

Hey hun, no it's weigh in on Sunday I just ate a LOT on Sunday lol! I definitely agree in that the sf slips to the wayside a bit when it's a green day whereas with EE it just seems a lot easier.

Today has been good :) I'm actually really proud of myself for getting back in control first thing Monday as usually one off plan day leads to more.

Green Day
Breakfast

Toast (HEB1), egg and 2 syns of ketchup.

Lunch
Apple, banana and a hifi bar (1/2HEB2).

Dinner
2 egg omelette-mushrooms, pepper, onion, sweetcorn, beans and HEA1 of cheese

Supper
1/2HEB 2 on toast and 1/2HEA2 on cheese

Last edited:
Whoa! Not pineapple and Mullerlight for lunch?! ;) Only teasing :).

I'm glad you're proud of yourself for getting back on it! I'm a terrible one for not getting back on it after a bad day. I don't go all out crazy but the extra few syns here and there start adding up...

Your omelette reminds me that I really fancy one! That's tomorrow's tea sorted!

Lol I REALLY wanted pineapple for lunch but sadly I'm too lazy to go to Tesco...it'll be something else tomorrow as well haha!
I like omelette, but tbh I would have preferred something else today but having a hifi bar sort of screwed those intentions as I really didn't want unnecessary syns just until I'm sure I've clawed back from Sunday's naughtiness.

EE DAY

Breakfast
Egg, HEB toast and 2 syns of ketchup.

Lunch
Banana

Dinner
Prawn stir fry-noodles, mushrooms, onion, pepper and sweetcorn.

Can't decide if I should weigh in on Saturday this week simply so I don't spend my day obsessing over food. I hate Saturdays simply because I freak out about everything I eat hmmm

Last edited:
Grrrrrrrrrrrr, can you nip out & get some mugshots, tinned veg or something?

Re: 6 months until Florida-6 months until skinny!

Not sure I would call a banana lunch!!! You need to eat more lady.....I know nag nag :)

Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

No, Michelle, we can't leave work incase something happens to one of the kids. I agree, Kim, I just was far too lazy to go to Tesco this week lol. Have just been now and am stocked up on pineapple.

Breakfast
HEB toast, egg and 2 syns of ketchup.

Dinner
2 egg omelette-mushroom, onion, pepper, sweetcorn, baked beans and HEA of cheese.

Apple

Last edited:
I'm a teacher, I'm not on lunch duty or anything but we have to be there incase something happens with one of the kids in our own class.

Still can't decide if I should weigh in tomorrow morning or Sunday, I don't plan on being naughty or anything tomorrow it's just I would like at least one nights decent sleep over the weekend and to not spend all of Saturday obsessing over food. BUT at the same time I don't want to risk seeing a sts when it could be a loss!

Yeh, I was thinking about making a permanent change as I literally spend Saturday in a massive flap and think about food all day. Hmm! This is the one thing I hate about being back in the right mindset to lose, I stress too much about it. Also, worried this week as due to small/non existent lunch for the past 3 days I now have the fear that having lunch is going to see me have a gain. I do know that I need to eat lunch though!

I think weighing in on a Saturday may be the best option simply because if I don't get a good night sleep it's really not too big of an issue as I don't have work that day, also with regard to the day before, I don't think about food when I'm at work...I was perfectly fine yday with no lunch in that I wasn't hungry and in all honesty tend to eat in work because it's lunch time as opposed to being hungry. I think I'll try it for the next few weeks. It's completely ridiculous that I can't sleep the night before as I know it won't change anything.

Re: 6 months until Florida-6 months until skinny!

Great loss Jenna, a pound is a pretty good loss especially as you're so close to target. Are you still aiming for 8.10? If so, you could be at target in 8 weeks with a steady pound loss each week. Did you want to join our challenge over on the 9's to 8's thread cos we started it this week......come on over :) x

Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back