Stick some porridge oats or Bran Flakes in your morning/lunchtime Mullerlight (seriously, I must have got old - I freakin' LOVE bran flakes nowadays!) and satisfy that chocolate habit with an Options Hot Choc made with 250ml semi-skimmed - sorted! I love it when I'm low on syns and have my HexA left to play with. Bedtime hot chocolate... Mmmmmm... :D

There was a study a couple of years ago that found having dairy with your meal helped you to get rid of fat. The dairy stuff binds to the fat so you don't end up absorbing it and it gets out of your system! It's worth having that HexA - and we all know how that fibre HexB helps..!

I HATE my scales. Back up to 9st 7.5lbs today. I genuinely don't understand.

EE.
Breakfas
t
Toast (HEB), egg and 2 syns of ketchup.

Lunch
Pineapple and muller light

Dinner
Chicken pasta bake - half breast of chicken, 60g of pasta, 4 syns of philly, HEA of cheese and veg.

5 syns on choc.

Idk what the hell is possessing me to eat chocolate. I regret it after grrr

Last edited:
Oh no! You're doing everything right though lovely. Maybe see if upping your speed foods and superfree or body magic helps? Maybe your metabolism needs a kickstart?

Weight gain and chocolate cravings are the curse of being a girl I think! I don't know what to suggest - you're doing well to keep it at so few syns on chocolate!

I might try and have an omelette and baked beans for tea tomorrow...lots of sf in there plus beans are ss! Haven't had an omelette in ages, other than that I'm stumped how I can increase things (I really am funny about what foods I'll eat lol) without having sf for breakfast and lunch everyday. I don't feel I have time for body magic at the mo (excuses excuses). Here's me moaning about my scales yet apparently I'm not doing anything to fix it grrr!

Someone else on here had made the SW onion and potato fritatta thing the other day and I am absolutely craving some sort of omelette thing now! Glad to see you mixing up your dinners. Sounds scrumptious.

I was pondering whether you were having pineapple overload as I was once sabotaging my SW progress with grapes. I was eating an entire bunch for lunch, thinking I was being awesome with all that superfree, but it was adding 500cals to my day. Looking at your day though even if you ate a whole pineapple you'd still only be hitting about 1000 cals so stick with it and the weight will come off. It's just one of those mysteries!

Good job on swerving the chocolate so far today. Unfortunately some midget gems jumped into my mouth...

I stocked up on my frozen berries at the weekend but haven't got them out yet. I used to make porridge (HexB) with water and sweeten it up with mixed berries in the winter - worth getting out of bed for!

Yeah, grapes weren't the best choice! I'm older and wiser now..! It turns out I'm allergic to pineapple though! I took a box of it to the cinema with me once to keep me off the popcorn, but when I came out my mouth, tongue and lips were so swollen! I never knew it before - I guess I'd just had it in small quantities. Same with kiwi fruit. Who knew?!

You'll be alright, Jenna. It must just be one of those odd blips. You know the plan and you're doing brilliantly. :)

Ok, so this may not seem like a big thing to anyone else but it's massive for me. I went to a wedding reception tonight and didn't touch a drop of drink (and I still danced). So proud of myself. Really hope I get a loss on Sunday!

Friday
Breakfast

Egg, HEB of bread and 2 syns of ketchup.

Lunch
Pineapple (no muller today)

Dinner
2 egg omelette with HEA of cheese and peppers, onion, mushroom and sweetcorn.

Well done Jenna! :) ha I know exactly what u mean by I still danced haha I'm glad u had fun! I went the pub, didnt drink but was hungry when I got in so snacked :-( suppose it was healthier snacks than the McDonalds my friends got! Keep going ur doing fab xxx

Thanks Lola :) I'm just glad that I was able to enjoy myself without a drink and tried not to think about what other people thought I looked like.

Aghhh my least fave day of the week (foodwise), the day before weigh in.

Breakfast
Pineapple, apple and banana topped with a muller light.

Ugh I'm actually stressed by the idea of lunch and dinner and don't know what to have cause I've eaten pretty lightly the past few days. I'm worried anything too carby will ruin any chance of a loss. Will update later.

Back