Boil pasta in a pot. While I'm doing that have the oven on and fry off my veg in a pan. Drain the pasta and mix in the veg, add in 50g of philly and tuna, stir on the heat for a couple of mins then pop in to a dish, cheese on top and pop in the oven til golden :) I need quick and easy things to cook, patience is sadly not a virtue that I possess.

Ok so hands held up, yesterday was a bit naughty. We were putting on an event for another class in the school yesterday which involved my class bringing in lots of nibbles...biscuits, crisps, haribo and even some pinwheels lol! I did graze on and off all day and definitely went over syns. In saying that it's now a new week.
I weighed in at 9st 2lbs. That's a gain of 1.5lbs. I definitely got off lucky with that after the past week or so.
Anyways, I'm glad weigh in is done as it's a brand new week and sometimes a fresh start helps.

Breakfast
2 x LM sausages, mushrooms, 1 egg and HEB bread. 2 syns of ketchup.

Lunch
Pineapple, apple, banana and a muller light.

Snack
Big tin of bigga peas with tomato sauce and vinegar (2 syns)
Twix (5 syns)
Pineapple. apple, banana and a muller light.

Dinner
Chicken breast, 55g of pasta, 4 syns of philly, HEA cheese and veg.

Last edited:
Re: 3 months until Florida-3 months until skinny!

Yay to a new week ! :)

Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yeah it is a new week & that's a lovely, positive way to look at it.

Food diary updated for the day, it's definitely safe to say I fall in to the 'emotional eating' category. Was fine after dinner, then heard something I didn't want to and jumped straight for a twix and the second helping of fruit (rather large helping).
I'm not over syns, and I know pineapple etc was a better choice than binging on choc but I am still a bit frustrated by my behaviour. The only thing keeping me positive is that it's the start of the SW week and hopefully won't be too big an issue.

Food diary updated for the day, it's definitely safe to say I fall in to the 'emotional eating' category. Was fine after dinner, then heard something I didn't want to and jumped straight for a twix and the second helping of fruit (rather large helping).
I'm not over syns, and I know pineapple etc was a better choice than binging on choc but I am still a bit frustrated by my behaviour. The only thing keeping me positive is that it's the start of the SW week and hopefully won't be too big an issue.

Jenna - Just look back at what you wrote hun - you grabbed fruit rather than bad stuff, that tells you how far you have come and how strong your willpower is. Ok so you had a twix but it was within syns, at some point not long ago you would have reached for biscuits so give yourself a pat on the back hun.

Id say your head is still in the right place despite the news - go girl you can do this xx

Thanks girls, I'm letting it go. Need to take the weight loss thing one day at a time and stop mulling over days past.

Breakfast
Pineapple, apple, banana and a muller light.

Lunch
HEB toast, 2 LM sausages, 1 egg, 2 syns of ketchup and mushroom.

Snack
Mini crunchie 4 syns
Mini twix-5 syns

Dinner
Tuna pasta bake (HEB2), HEA cheese, 4 syns of philly and veg.

Last edited:
9 parent interviews down, 17 to go :(

Tuesday
Breakfast

Pineapple,apple, banana and muller light

Snack
Choc 10 syns
HEB toast

Lunch
Pineapple and muller

Dinner
Chicken pasta bake 4syns and HEA.

Def eating more than I should be at the mo but I think it's due to boredom organising stuff for work.

Last edited:
I think a trip to Tesco is in order! I'm supping on the Beanies Cinder Toffee coffee this morning and a Twix would go down a treat. OH is away this week so there are no naughty boxes of chocolate being snuck into the house which is where all my syns usually go, so I've actually got some to play with. A little bit of what you fancy... :D

How many parent interviews have you got today? Are they going alright?

Thanks Danielle :D And yeh Em they're going grand. I had 10 today, only 1 parent has been rude and according to other teachers that's always been the case
Today is a bit naughty, we have a mouse in our kitchen. I am a chicken $hit and won't go in to the kitchen til it's gone soooo

Breakfast

Was fine, mousey had not appeared by then.
2 X LM sausages, HEB bread, 2 syns of ketchup and an egg.

Lunch
Mousey prevented me from getting to the fridge...4 digestives woops

Dinner
Oh dear, chicken curry half and half with some prawn crackers. We'll hope for a maintain this week lol and that mousey is caught!

Or perhaps a small gain (if I'm very good between now and Sat haha).
I really wish I had the motivation I had back at the start. I don't know how the hell to get it back though. Grr! Have no qualms about being on plan today but it's just annoying how a couple of 'off plan' things can affect your weight so much.

Totally agree I had a naughty weekend and scales are being a nuisance this week even tho I'm being a good girl GGRRRRR !! X

It's so frustrating, just tried to be positive today in that I didn't think you could 'see' the extra pounds but hey ho not much I can do about it now. Everyone in work is going out tomorrow for lunch and I have to go too or I'll look like a dic* sooo weigh in could be screwed as there is NOTHING remotely SW friendly fs.

Today was fine, heads all over the place with the usual male drama but I'm trying not to think about it (for sanity's sake) though that's easier said than done. I've also just had the most massive brawl with my sister who is a complete ar$e and it may or may not have involved hair pulling...I'm aware I'm 25 lol! So can't wait to hear mother's take on that when she gets home from work. Think I may just hide under the duvet for the next few weeks.
Breakfast
2 apples, banana and a muller light.

Lunch
HEB toast, 1 slice of cheese (1/2HEA)

Dinner
Pineapple, Apple and a banana topped with muller.
Small chicken breast

Snack
Apple

Last edited:
Back