Re: 3 months until Florida-3 months until skinny!

You've been at 9.2 for a few weeks now Jenna........maybe thats your 'fighting'weight?! x

Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Aww Jenna - I know it's not what you want to hear but maybe Kim's right about sticking at this weight? You seem to be able to maintain it despite the odd blowout so maybe it's where you're meant to be!

Talk of Sensations and garlic dip (mmmmm garlic dip) is making my mouth water as I type. I might have to try to knock up a SW version to have with veggies. Mmmmm.

What does the weekend hold for you?

Right, I've decided that I'm off plan tonight (wine) and will likely be off tomorrow too. Back to Sunday weighing I think so that I can have a fresh start as the new week begins. I feel like I really need a night with the girls to let my hair down, there's a few wee things going on that are just getting to me and making me think way too much and I just want to switch off from it all.
Yes I will be heavier, yes I'll hate it on Sunday but I feel like I need a 'blow out'
Thanks for all your support :)

Back on it today. I don't want another day off plan, I feel like crap. I've had 2 ice lollies so far to help with my cheeky hangover so that comes to 4 syns. Probably won't have anything until dinner time, really fancying the idea of chicken pasta salad which will be 5 syns (for mayo).

Had a great night with the girls, sadly they're as useful as an ashtray on a motorbike and not one of them gave the same bit of advice lol but they're amazing, and it really made me appreciate how lucky I am to have the friends that I do. Now just to find a way to stop obsessing over things!

Sunday-Green day

Breakfast
Pineapple, apple, banana and a muller light.

Lunch
2 x Quorn sausages (2 syns), ketchup (2 syns), HEB1 of bread, egg and mushrooms.

Dinner
Potato and tuna (HEB) fried up with peppers, mushrooms, onions and sweetcorn. HEA of cheese and HEA2 of philly.

Really not looking to this week at work, I know it's going to be a struggle not to dip in to the biscuits but I need to take it one meal at a time.

Food sounds lovely x

Ooh I love Rocky bars! I should really stop coming in here because I keep getting nostalgic chocolate cravings! ;) Saying that, I bought a 16 pack of snacksize Twixs after you set me off in here a couple of weeks ago and I still have 11 left - they would have been inhaled in a couple of sittings pre-SW. :17729:

Tuesday

Breakfast
2 x quorn sausages (2 syns...they really taste like $hit in comparison to LM), 1 egg, mushrooms, 2 syns of sauce and HEB of toast.

Lunch
Pineapple, muller and a breakaway (5 syns)

3.5 syns
on choc.

Dinner
HEB tuna, pasta, HEA cheese, HEA2 of philly and the usual veg.

Pineapple, apple and a muller.

Not a great day but hey ho.

Last edited:
I agree about the Quorn sausages! I love the LM ones. I need to go to the big supermarket to stock up. They're a great free last-minute, quick and easy staple.

Back