Ooh that sounds good ,,,the syn free ones. What are they?

Today wasn't the best food wise. Still within syns. I have a feeling the next 2 days in work are going to be pretty $hit so I really need to show some determination food wise.

Oh you're from NI too!! You should be able to get them then if you have a Dunnes food shop near you - that's where I got them from!

They're called Slender Choice and they're made by a company that a woman who did SW set up in dundalk after being frustrated with so many low syn choices for tasty food!!

I cook them in the airfryer and they're delish! not sure what they're like grilled/fried/oven cooked though x

Rahh absolutely don't want to go to work today. Feel sick at the thought as I've an observation. I also need to keep today v low syn as yesterday 3 extra hi fi bars may or may not have found their way in to my belly. Only 9 syns though so in the grand scheme of things it's ok.
I've been awake since 2.30am and couldn't get back to sleep so was a bit of a beefer and had 2 breakfasts. Meh!

Breakfast
Pineapple, apple and muller light.
HEB toast, 2 syns of ketchup and an egg.

Lunch
Pineapple and muller light.

Dinner
Potato, tuna (HEB2) and cheese melt. HEA of cheese and HEA2 of philly. Usual veg.

I've got the serious munchies at the moment! Seems like a lot of people are suffering similarly at the moment - maybe it's our bodies preparing for hibernation?! :D

TFI Friday though the girl at work who I'm closest to is leaving today which leaves me for 3 weeks as a wee Norma no mates :( Boo!

Breakfast
HEB toast (it was getting ridiculous this morning...was literally picking through the loaf trying to find 2 slices without blue mould woops...time to go shopping today), 2 syns of ketchup and egg.

Lunch
Pineapple (and a muller light providing the shop near work has them)

Dinner
HEB of tuna, HEA of cheese and HEA2 of philly. Potato bake.

And probs a few syns on biccies cause well...that's what I do!

Haha bless you! *Scurries to calendar* 17 working days for me, although I'm on off-site visits for 3 days, staff lunch for 0.5 and staff carols for 0.5, so I'll take that as *squeeeeee* 13 working days! Eeeeeeee Christmas!

Morning,
Ok, so the scales yesterday morning showed 9st 3lbs which I was pretty damn pleased with given last weekends madness, then last night Idk what came over me (well I do...overthinking as usual so turned to wine and munchies...the mature approach) and I ate SOOO many pringles and drank nearly 2 bottles of wine! This morning the scales showed 9st 4.25lbs which I am AGAIN more than pleased with.
I know I harp on about wanting to get to my goal weight etc but Idk how likely it is with all my faffing. I reckon if I can get to 9st and stay there over the Christmas period I'll be happy then perhaps focus on the last pounds in January before Florida.

Anyways, back on it.
Breakfast
Pineapple, apple, banana and a muller light.

Lunch
HEB toast, egg and 2 syns of ketchup.

Dinner
Tuna (HEB), potato and the usual veg. HEA of cheese and HEA2 of philly.

Right. It's a brand new week. Fresh start. Aim this week is to stay on track and if I slip, not to beat myself back up and get back on it.

Breakfast
Pineapple, apple, banana and a muller light.

Lunch
2 x LM sausages (4syns), baked beans, an egg and HEB of bread

Dinner
Chicken pasta bake-4 syns on philly, HEA of cheese. Usual veg.

7 syns on choc.

Snack
Apple x 2
banana
pineapple
muller light

Last edited:
Monday...only 2 of those badboys left until I finish work :D Yay!!

Breakfast
Toast (HEB), egg and red sauce. 2 syns.

LunchPineapple and muller light.

Dinner
Potato, tuna (HEB2), philly (HEA), cheese (HEA2) and usual veg.

3 digestives=
Pineapple, apple, muller and banana!

Too much today but better than choc I suppose.

Back