Right, today has been managed. I've been on plan but I know I can do better as I had fruit salad not because I was hungry but because I wanted it. This is something I know I need to work on.

I've decided I'm going to weigh myself this Sunday...I know that'll only be 3 days but surely I should see a pound if I'm making such a drastic change in comparison to the past few weeks. Weighing this Sunday gives me 5 weeks until I go. 2lb a week is doable. I know it is.

I'm also adding in exercise. I'm off work (apart from next week) so there's absolutely NO reason why I can't fit it in.
I've done about 15 mins of hula hooping today and I'm gonna do some more during Birds of a Feather.

Tomorrow will be more of the same plus I think I'd like to try that wench Jillian and her 30 day shred again (God bless my thighs)

Plan for tomorrow.

Breakfast
bacon, egg, baked beans and mushrooms

Lunch
Pineapple, apple, banana and muller light.

Dinner
Baked potato, baked beans and cheese (HEA).

Last edited:
Morning love!

Good work on the hula hooping! Was Birds of a Feather any good? Might check it out on the iPlayer yesterday.

Please don't beat yourself up about eating fruit - it's super free and you can have it if you want it. (I'm a broken record, I know...)

xx

Aw no I'm not beating myself up about it as it was a good choice in comparison to what it could be I'm just confused about my need to eat when I'm not hungry :) Scales were down 2lb this morning. God I'd kill for them to go down 1 or 2 more by Sunday!

BOAF was very good, just like the old days...nothing's changed, the 3 of them are still brilliant. If only they'd bring back AbFab now for a proper series!

Thanks ladies, I'm hoping if I'm super duper good I can hit 9st before Florida.

Sunday...back to work blues are kicking my a$$ even though I only have 5 days to work.

Lunch
2 x LM sausages, 2 syns of ketchup and HEB of bread..thank God I have bread again! Was going crazy!

Dinner
Potato, tuna (HEB2), cheese (HEA1) and 3 syns of philly. Usual veg.

Wildlife bar (that's not what they're called anymore but you know what I mean) 5.5 syns

Last edited:
Back