Well weighed in and am a quarter pound down from last week which is a STS. I know why, in fact I got away lightly because I tucked in to a massive bag of sensations and wine last night (second night this week). Had a pretty crap week at work and obv used it as an excuse to eat crap. Hopefully now that I'm out of the situation I can start to control the crap I eat. I'm out tonight though so it's a case of playing catch up for the next week.

Hey chick, thought I'd left you a message yesterday but clearly I didn't. STS is always annoying :( And it's so easy to go for wine after a tough day - I really struggled last week! I'm sure you can get a great result next week xx

Hi you've not been around for a while, how are things?

Hey everything's fine thanks.

My Weight isn't moving which is pretty good as I've been out lots recently saying bye to family and friends. Head off on Monday, very excited but very nervous! If any of you guys wanna keep up with me follow my blog, twitter, or dm me for my Facebook as I don't imagine I'll be on here very much!

If not I hope you all keep doing what you're doing and have a brill year, weightloss wise and other. Thanks for all your support ladies xx

Last edited:
Hey Jenna. Great to hear you're doing ok. It must be exciting times for you now, but I can imagine you'll be sad saying au revoir to your people.
I would love to see how you get on in Florida and to see all your exploits, so could I pm you to fb?

Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey Jenna. Great to hear you're doing ok. It must be exciting times for you now, but I can imagine you'll be sad saying au revoir to your people. I would love to see how you get on in Florida and to see all your exploits, so could I pm you to fb? Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yeh, it's def gonna be hard saying bye to my friends and family but I'm trying to loo at it as a see you later!
Yes not a problem :) I'm not sure I'm searchable so either send me a wee link to yours or your name and I'll look ya up :) X

Back