The scales have me 3/4 of a lb up this morning. I know it's not 'a lot' but I don't like it, and I reckon green days may be the issue. I really need to take the time and read up on red days as I don't understand them but until then EE with minimal green days.

Breakfast
Pineapple, apple, banana and a muller light.

Lunch
HEb of toast, 1 egg, 2 synsof tomato sauce

Snack
Pineapple
Banana
2 xApple

Dinner
Chicken stir fry.
2 syns.

Really feel like I've overeaten today, not happy.

Last edited:
Hi lovely - chin up! I do find that regularly having pasta and noodles, even on EE, slows my weightloss right down. I do best when I switch to meat and veg (e.g. chicken salad, pizza/philly chicken with steamed veg, Tesco lamb shanks with steamed veg) for my evening meals.

Your food diary has been really good - you're not doing anything wrong - so it might just be girly hormones or something making you retain water. Stick with it, don't starve yourself, and it'll all come good!

How's being back at work?

Hey, the scales were back down this morning but I'm super bloated but I'm thinking it is girly issues..they're just foreign to me as I usually run my pills back to back and avoid periods at all costs lol!

Today was a green day...mainly cause my excitement levels when I got home caused me to go mental and need to get to a computer as soon as possible. I got my Florida date. I go on Feb 11th (everyone's arrival got pushed back a month). I'm so excited to have an actual day now :)

Breakfast
HEB1 of toast, egg, 2 syns of ketchup

Lunch
Pineapple and muller light.
I am SOOOOO proud of myself. Was at a course and they ordered TONS of Domino's pizza...people beside me were eating 4/5 slices and I was sat there munching my pineapple.

Dinner
Pasta, HEA1 and HEA2 of cheese, HEB2 of tuna, 4 syns of philly, onion, sweetcorn, pepper and mushrooms.

How exciting! So, 24 weeks to go! You could almost do 0.5lb a week and target by then :D.

Superb willpower there, too! I can manage to ignore pizza if my OH orders one, but if everyone around me was eating it I think I'd struggle!

Green day...not a fantastic day food wise but I'm that pi$$ed off that I currently don't care.
Breakfast
HEB1 of toast, egg. 2 syns of ketchup.

Lunch
Pineapple and muller light.
3 syns on choc

Dinner
HEB2 of toast, egg, 2 x LM sausages, spag hoops, mushrooms and onions.

Drinks
Vodka...I am unsure yet how many, enough to wipe out the rest of the day.

It's certainly not a bad day foodwise! If I had a bad day you could at least stick a 1 on the front (or end) of those chocolate syns!

Enjoy the vodka - looking back over your diary you've got a good few syns to play with!

6 months until Florida-6 months until skinny!

Eek hello strangers!!!

Xxx

Well I haven't died, I just went AWOL from minis and SW for 2 days. Saturday was too tempting, was invited out for food and I munched all round me. Had a great day though (well apart from the absolutely life limiting hangover). Sunday I went over syns too but have managed to counter it today so I'm not going to stress.

Breakfast
Pineapple, apple, banana and muller light.

Lunch
Pineapple and muller light

Dinner
4 syn philly pasta-HEA1 of cheese, HEB1 of tuna and veg.

Back