Thursday

EE Day
Breakfast

HeB of toast, 2 syns of ketchup and 1 egg.

Lunch
Pineapple, muller light and apple.

Dinner
Chicken stir fry.

Snack
Chocolate bar 13 syns

Really feeling guilty about using all my syns today as I really didn't need them but anyway.
A woman in work today said to me 'you've really lost weight', she clearly missed the stone I've piled on since Christmas. I probably should have felt happy that she said it but I actually felt really irritated because I'm blatantly fatter and don't feel 'nice' ughhh, not sure if that's what lead me to the choc or what. If so it's SO stupid.

Last edited:
Friday-EE day.

Breakfast
Pineapple, apple, banana and a muller light.

Lunch
Pineapple and a muller light

Dinner
Chicken stir fry.

Snack
HEA and HEB-Cheese on toast.
10 syns of choc :(

Getting a bit fed up with myself, feel like I've eaten LOADS today and don't seem to be able to stop myself.

Last edited:
Weigh in tomorrow, really hoping for a maintain but pretty certain it'll be a pound on (maybe more).

Green Day
Breakfast

Pineapple, apple, banana and muller light.

Lunch
1xLM sausage (2 syns), 1 egg, HEB1 of toast, 2 syns of ketchup.

Dinner
4 syns
of philadelphia, 70g of pasta,HEB of tuna, sweetcorn, pepper, mushroom, onion and HeA1 and 2 of cheese.

8 syns.

Friday-EE day.

Breakfast
Pineapple, apple, banana and a muller light.

Lunch

Dinner
Chicken stir fry.

Snack
HEA and HEB-Cheese on toast.
10 syns of choc :(

Getting a bit fed up with myself, feel like I've eaten LOADS today and don't seem to be able to stop myself.

Lovely, that days food is definitely not loads! The best thing about sw is that you don't have to deprive yourself...that's why we all love it xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done, Jenna! I've had a bit of an all-over-the-place long weekend, but I'm back on it tomorrow. I can't wait to be down to your weight - I need to focus!

Thanks :) You can do it, we both can. Do you have a diary on here?

Today is an EE day.
Breakfast
Toast (HEB), egg and 2 syns of ketchup.

Lunch
Pineapple and a muller light.

Dinner
Chicken pasta bake. Half a breast of chicken, HEA of cheese, 65g of pasta, 4 syns of philly, pepper, onion, sweetcorn and mushroom.

Snack
Apple

Thanks :) You can do it, we both can. Do you have a diary on here?

Today is an EE day.
Breakfast

Lunch
Pineapple and a muller light.

Dinner
Chicken pasta bake. Half a breast of chicken, HEA of cheese, 65g of pasta, 4 syns of philly, pepper, onion, sweetcorn and mushroom.

Snack
Apple

Love a pasta bake! But half a breast of chicken and 65g of pasta? Honestly Jenna, I'd totally starve! xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Change of plan today....
Green

Breakfast

Lunch
Forgot it fs

Dinner
Pasta bake-1.5 HEA, HEB2, 4 syns of philly

5 syns on choc.
An apple

11 syns. Will have a lower day tomo.

I feel like I've eaten LOADS today even though I know I haven't (contradictory much?). I reckon it's because of the choc. Didn't help that the scales are showing me a pound heavier than weigh in :(

Last edited:
Scales were in my favour this morning but I feel it was probably because I missed lunch yesterday so I imagine they'll be back up tomorrow.

EE day
Breakfast

Toast (HEB), Egg and ketchup (2 syns)

Lunch

Dinner
Prawn stir fry.

Going to the cinema tonight to see the One Direction movie (I'm 25 and have no shame lol). Just going to take diet coke with me.

Back