:-(

bex310788

Bit disappointed , only 2lbs off this week :-/

Just calorie counting myself, going to start the gym at the weekend so hopefully that will help, just made me a bit disheartened as I still have 9 stone 12lbs to lose, feels like such a long way off. which diet are you following ?

Just calorie counting myself, going to start the gym at the weekend so hopefully that will help, just made me a bit disheartened as I still have 9 stone 12lbs to lose, feels like such a long way off. which diet are you following ?

Cambridge Diet. Shakes and soups etc. I find it works really well for me as there is no room for giving in to my temptations as the products are there already for me. I would always think "oh but adding a little .... can't really hurt that much" when I have that flexibility there.

I am not really an emotional eater. I eat because I love food! I take pleasure from different tastes and textures so when I have a low loss for a week it does make me wonder if giving up something I really love was worth it for such a little change from that week? I have to keep reminding myself that it's all adding up and I will get there, just not as fast as I want it to.

What made you pick your diet? How many calories are you allowed?

2lbs is a great loss in a week. I wouldn't look at how much weight you have to loose in total but set yourself mini goals, that way it doesn't seem like such a lot and you don't get disheartened. Loosing on average 1-2lb a week is a good and healthy way of loosing weight without making yourself ill, well done *hugs* x

2lbs is perfect! If you lose much faster than that you're less likely to keep it off and more prone to excess skin - 1-2lbs a week is what's recommemded, so keep it up! Are you on the WEMITTS sub-forum (sorry, I can't remember!). :) xx

Thanks for replies :) I have tried Cambridge before but I must have been allergic to something in the shakes as I would be sick after each one so only lasted 3 days. I have tried weight watchers loads of times and never really worked. I am at the moment allowing myself 1300 calories a day

What is Wemits

Wemitts is a section of the forum for members which have a large amount of weight to loose :)

Back