34 stone teenager 6 months on now on bbc3

kittykat

Gold Member
for those who havent seen it its now on bbc3

what a sweet girl. the mum seems to be encouraging her to eat all the wrong things though? like subconsciously sabotaging her diet? did anyone else think this?

hope they repeat it on cheapskate telly lol! I really felt for her, Please post how she's doing!

what a sweet girl. the mum seems to be encouraging her to eat all the wrong things though? like subconsciously sabotaging her diet? did anyone else think this?

totally agree with you like when she said your down today how about a little treat you deserve it
and the pizza thats a shame you cant eat that coz it would have been nice for you and what about not a little pizza !!!

hope they repeat it on cheapskate telly lol! I really felt for her, Please post how she's doing!

she lost 7 1/2 stone in a yr didnt eat too healthily mind but i think that had something to do with her mother !

shame bbc couldnt send her for a makeover as she really could have having her hair cut ! ooo beeaaaatcchhh

Music Quiz

Off track I know, but does anybody know what the classical music is called that was used in this program?

Back