I'm doing Camp America! Working at the village academy can't wait! I'm going to keep up with running and il be quite active so just hoping I ca keep eating under control and gains if any, to a minimum! X

I'm doing Camp America! Working at the village academy can't wait! I'm going to keep up with running and il be quite active so just hoping I ca keep eating under control and gains if any, to a minimum! X

Omg Sarah I'm looking to do camp America next year!! Do you have a diary at all?? Sorry for jumping in here Jenna!! :) xx

Read about my journey here - http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/351130-time-get-skinny-again.html

Start Weight - 11st 2.5lb
Current Weight - 9st 1lb
Goal Weight - 8st 7lb

I'm so jealous, I LOVE St Augustine! I agree with Michelle, no good comes from Golden Corral...well if your willpower is like mine, otherwise buffets are quite a good option as you have the chance to fill up on veg :) Sweet tomatoes is great for healthy food! Today's food diary...could've been better. Made no attempt at ignoring the biccies as I had a rubbish day! Breakfast Pineapple, apple and a muller light Lunch Pineapple, apple and a muller light Dinner Tuna pasta bake (2xHExA and HExB) 12 syns on biscuit

Edited for a million biscuits fml

Omg Golden Corral and me have a love/hate relationship!! I agree sweet tomato's is so good for a healthier option, Cracker Barrel is also soo yummy!! Your diary still looks good here Jenna!! Don't be too hard on yourself Hun!! xx

Read about my journey here - http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/351130-time-get-skinny-again.html

Start Weight - 11st 2.5lb
Current Weight - 9st 1lb
Goal Weight - 8st 7lb

I've not got diary as of yet but I will work on sorting it! X

I've noticed you havnt got much more to lose, does it get loads harder the closer you get to target? X

Scales showed 10st 5 this morning and today was nowhere near the horror story I thought it was gonna be so I'm feeling good. Breakfast HExB on toast, egg and 1 syn of ketchup. Lunch An apple Dinner Pasta bake (2xHExA and HExB)

Glad you are feeling good, what is you goal weight x

I've noticed you havnt got much more to lose, does it get loads harder the closer you get to target? X

It's funny how everyone's perspective is different. I still feel like I have LOADS to lose, maybe because I imagine I still won't be happy at 9st 7lb. Yeh it does get harder closer to target, frustrating, and I've become quite a wine drinker these days so that makes it harder lol.

Binky Bonk, my target right now is 9st 7lbs. Seems forever away

I think I'm going to be the same as you, I've already changed my target twice! It's not at 9. 13 but I suppose I will see how I feel once I get there. I'm still really hoping florida doesn't make me fat ! Can't bear to start my journey all over again!

Breakfast
Toast, egg,ketchup (HExB) 1 syn

Lunch
2 x apple

Dinner
4 x SW bars, HExB2 and 6 syns

Weighing in tomorrow as I'm drinking all day with my bestie. I just sent a msg telling someone how I feel about them (cringe) and dont reckon they'll see it for a bit or reply so tomorrow is drowning my sorrows haha!

Well done Jenna!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Back