Spontaneously booked a trip to Dublin on Sunday evening to go and see Mark Feehily from Westlife (to be honest, we don't actually care about him, it's just an excuse for a night out). Meaning that the week ahead is going to be a tough one but I'm going to try and lower syns for the rest of the week. I plan on being good food wise, but it'll be alcohol that lets me down.
I've found a bottle of wine that is 13 syns as it's low alcohol content, to be honest I'll probably have 2 of those and then vodka when I'm out. I reckon as long as I don't slip food wise I'll be grand the following week. Ugh, why is alcohol so high in syns!
In saying all this I still have 38 hours until I weigh in this week but I find that writing stuff down helps me plan :)

Productive morning so far, have been to the post office to get Euros, printed out the concert tickets for Dublin, wentto New Look and bought a new handbag and a pair of jeans, then went to the gym.
Cardio wise I did 2km on the treadmill (17 minutes...mainly walking at 6.5km/h with some running...not much) and the arm bike. I know my time for the 2km is almost embarrassing but I was just pleased I ran for little intervals :)
Weights wise I used the chest press, leg press, vertical rower and leg curl.
My scales also showed 10st 13lb this morning. They best still show the 10s tomo morning or I will pitch a fit! lol!

Breakfast
Banana

Lunch
Carrot sticks

Dinner
Tuna pasta bake (HExA cheese, HExA2 philly, HExB tuna)

2 biscuits 9 syns

Last edited:
YAy for 10s on the scales! I weighed in early as I've got the fear because we are out tonight!

Well done on the gym sesh. Don't be embarrassed about times - a wise chap at work sAid to me the other day, all the time you're doing something, you're lapping everyone sat on the sofa!xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yay glad the gym was more productive, good news one the scales.

1lb off this week taking me in to the 10s. Thank God I'm out of the 11s.
Off to Dublin for the night soon, will be lots of alcohol but Im thankful it's the start of my SW week. Will probably end up at TGI's for dinner but will get a Caesar salad or garlic and basil bruschetta, lowest calorie options there.

Last edited:
Congrats on the loss, lovely lady! Hello 10's!

Hope you had an awesome time in Dublin. You looked stunning in the pic on IG!

xx

Well, back from Dublin.
Food wise I could have been better but didn't do too bad.
Drinks wise...I got excited. Will see what the scales say in the morning. I'll be pleased with a STS this week.

Today's food.

2 biscuits 9 syns
3 syns of ketchup
3 syns of mayo

Chicken pasta salad
2 cans of bigga peas

Last edited:
Afternoon everyone,
Well the scales showed 11st this morning so I know (if I follow plan) I can definitely manage a STS this week or even a loss :)
Should really have gone to the gym today (and I know there's a million hours left of today) but I woke up super later and I'm one of those people that needs to go as soon as they get up (well, whilst I'm not working anyway...God bless Americans and their tips, keeping me unemployed for months haha) so today I'm chilling, tidying round the house and watching Grey's Anatomy.
Not sure what exactly I want to eat yet. Haven't had anything so far but will post a little later :)

Scales are back at 10st 13 this morning. Hoping I can really pull things back :) Going to head to the gym around 10ish :)

EE today.
Breakfast

2 x bacon rashers,HExB of toast, mushrooms, 1 syn ketchup

Lunch
Cauliflower, carrots, broccoli and 200g baked beans.

Dinner

2 cod fillet, cauliflower, carrots,peas and 400g baked beans.

5 syns breakaway

Last edited:
So today was definitely what people refer to as a 'legs' day. I can hardly walk haha! I did 15 minutes on the cross trainer, which was amazing as I used to HATE the cross trainer but it definitely works you harder than the treadmill so will have to stick at it, stepper and rower. Weight wise it was all legs!

So today was definitely what people refer to as a 'legs' day. I can hardly walk haha! I did 15 minutes on the cross trainer, which was amazing as I used to HATE the cross trainer but it definitely works you harder than the treadmill so will have to stick at it, stepper and rower. Weight wise it was all legs!

Sounds like you are enjoying the gym :) I hate the cross trainer yet to like it! No pain no gain though! Xx

I feel enjoying is a strong word haha! I want to go to the gym today but my legs are absolutely KILLING me from yesterday. I don't know what I could do at the gym without it being sore the entire time? I know I sound like I'm making excuses :S

EE again today
Breakfast
2 x bacon medallions, HExB toast, 1 syn of ketchup

Lunch
Pineapple, apple and a muller light

Dinner
Pasta bake (50g pasta), mushrooms, onions, sweetcorn, tuna, HExA cheese, 75g of philadelphia (3 syns)

Hey lovely!

Sounds like you've got heaps of motivation for the gym, which is awesome. I'd maybe say build up gradually and start going every other day? But if you wanted to go, you could do some core work to avoid adding to the achy legs? xxx

Back