Thanks ladies. Had planned yesterday as my day off from the gym and today back on it but I'm still not feeling great..all flu'ey and achy (I've spent yday and today in my pjs) so will be going tomorrow instead, should I be dying, I will be there.
Also, hope those of you that are mummies got spoilt rotten!

Today's plan of attack
Green day
Breakfast

Pineapple, apple and a muller light.

Lunch
2 x LM sausages (4syns), HExB1 bread, 1 syn ketchup

Dinner
Baked potato-tuna HExB2, cheese, HExA1, mayo (2syns) and sweetcorn

Breakaway (5 syns)

Total 11syns

Last edited:
Hardly slept last night, due to not being able to breathe (sniffles wahhh) and feeling achey. Was also focussed on the frikking scales as they didn't show the number I wanted when I went to the bathroom during the night but all is good this morning (I'm aware I sound RIDICULOUS). I also, in my sleep deprived state ordered Slim Wise cleanse. Tbh I've no idea what it is but the reviews I read seemed good. I know there's raspberry ketones in there somewhere? Just looking for something to give the scales a nice wee jump (aside from a magic wand). Will probably try to go back to sleep again for a bit and then gym time :( Today is EE

Breakfast
HExB toast, 2 slices bacon, 1 syn ketchup.

Lunch Apple, strawberries and a muller light.

Dinner Fanta chicken, rice, sweetcorn, peppers, mushrooms and onions.

8 syns on biscuits

Haven't had this in AGES. How much rice do you guys usually have? I'll be using boil in the bag but am wondering just for portion control.

Last edited:
We cheat and use microwave most of the time and share a pouch, which I think means 125g each. I think that must be 'cooked' weight though. If I use boil in the bag, I follow the standard suggestion on the box - if it says a bag each, that's what we have. I think one of the Uncle Ben's bag ones has enough for two in...confusing!!

If I'm making risotto, I use 75g arborio rice each :) xxx

Yeh it is haha, hadn't realised you were from over here:)

Yep! I live in Holywood :) Are you in Belfast? How did you find the fright night?!

How much rice do you guys usually have? I'll be using boil in the bag but am wondering just for portion control.

I do it by cup size rather than weight. I think it normally works out at about 60-75g though. I'm not too fussed on rice though so don't have it too often and wouldn't have huge portions when I do. x

I normally weigh 50grms rice for me, I know SW don't like things like this but in my head I need to know I'm eating a sensible amount.

have you thought of trying the SW SP days, there'll be loads of info on here they are similar to the old success express days

I've had a look and from what I gather half your plate has to be s and the other half p? It probably seems easy for most people but I think I would find it restrictive in that there would be no mullers or pasta.

Did very little at the gym today, almost wish I hadn't gone as I felt rotten the whole time :( Trying to exercise when you're already unfit and bunged up is no fun!

I'm just across the lough, in Carrick, Lil :)

Last edited:
So, I just won some Usher tickets on the radio :D He's playing Belfast on Saturday night, which means it would be rude not to have a few drinks so will be weighing in on Saturday this week :)

Breakfast
Bacon, HExB toast, 1 syn ketchup

Lunch/Dinner
Tuna pasta bake -HExA cheese, 6 syns of philly, usual veg.

Snacks
Carrot sticks
4 syns biscuit

Last edited:
Well jel of your Usher tickets, missy! I bet he's awesome live :)

Are you feeling better today?

And can you eat some more today, please, that wouldn't sustain a small hamster :D ;) xx

That is annoying! I guess it'll be nice to have some routine back...you can work a few months then it's the summer holidays!

Makes me wonder why I didn't go into teaching... ;) xxx

Amazing result honey! I was 10.10 this morning but two more sleeps till WI so I might catch you ;) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back