Whoop, whoop, those scales are moving now x

Hi Jenna,

Glad to hear you had such an amazing time and really can't wait to hear about it all though I may die with jealousy!!! Well done for getting back on plan.. I spent 2 weeks in Florida and put on 5lb's so I know how easy it is too put on weight out there!! Really looking forward to seeing your weightloss journey and hopefully you can inspire me to get back onto it again!!! Well done again :D

Thank you! Oh God I know, American food is unreal and with my lack of willpower around burgers it wasn't a good mix haha! Glad you had a good time :) If you want to get a good idea of what I got up to there's a link to my Disney blog in my sig :)

Hi Jenna,

Haha I would be exactly the same trust me!!! I'm reading your blog now it all sounds soo good!! its definitely something I want to do in the future!!! I'm off to Oz for a year in June so maybe I'll pop to florida on the way back haha!!! How are you finding it being back on plan?!? xx

Omy I'm so jealous! I reckon oz is next on my list. Being back on plan is fine, I just want it to come off faster lol!
Being back in the uk however is rubbish haha!

Food for today.
Breakfast
Bacon butty (HEXb and 1 syn ketchup)

Dinner
Pasta bake (HExA of cheese, and 5 syns of philly)

Last edited:
Mmm bacon butty! That's definitely on the cards for Sunday morning...can't wait!

How are you feeling after your day back at work?xx

Glad you had a good day back at work Jenna!!! Have fun in London look forward to hearing about it :)

Jenna you're on SNT!! Hope you win! I don't even post now but knew it was you Xx

Last edited:
Woohoooo well done! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
Back