??

oake

hiya i,ve been told by a friend we are surposed to use moistuiser every day, do you guys know which ones to use ? thanks;)

stupid question here, but why do we need to use moisteriser?? Even fellas too? OK that's two stupid questions!!

I bought a palmers cocoa butter one that was especially for after pregnancy and weight loss.

Bio oil is supposed to be good, but I couldnt' find it anywhere.

oo yeah I reckon palmers cocoa butter will be best too, I havent done moisturising yet though...think will start

Just because the weight loss is rapid, and it helps your skin shrink down.

Otherwise you get left with the dreaded loose skin. It's keeping me up at night worrying about that! And to think I used to worry about vampires :rolleyes: :D

Hey TG! Nice to see you again!

How's tricks? :)

Where do you get the Cocoa Butter for preg and weight loss?

God!! Lol i moisturise at least 3 times a day and have done for about ten years!!! How could you not?

If you see this I can recommend it, its fabulous!

DOVE INTENSIVE FIRMING GEL-CREAM
it's got seaweed ad peptide thingies in it. It firms up skin like nothing else i've tried.
i got mine in ethel austin but havnt seen it again - if anyone see's it anywhere else let me know cos i want to stock up, it's that good!

DOVE FIRMING GEL CREAM FIRM BODY IN PROBLEM AREA 200 ml on eBay, also, Cellulite Treatments, Bath Body, Health Beauty (end time 17-Mar-08 14:58:59 GMT)

You can always rely on EBAY! :)

I used a cocoa butter mix but to be honest, I only put it on after a bath, and even then not every time. I;ve lost 6 stone and my skin is fine - but then I don't smoke and I drink lots of water - which REALLY helps!

Back