Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know how far away the Copthorne Hotel is? It's in Culverhouse Cross.

It's a 4-star hotel with swimming pool, spa, sauna etc. and apparently only 4 miles from the City Centre.

Superbreaks have it available that weekend for £79 per person per night sharing a twin or double including full breakfast.

It's on the A4232 which isnt ages away, but it would cost a bit via taxi in and out of city centre cos it's on a motorway kinda thing xxx

oooh, and further.

If you look at the map then "queen st" is where the shops are and "St marys st" is where the clubs are.

If you train it into cardiff, the station is just off st marys st xx

IS the shops good? Good god woman.

But yes, the shops ARE good. Muppet x

Still can't decide between the Copthorne Hotel (the hotel's own website has special weekend deals at £73.00 per person per night inc. complimentary breakfast and champagne cocktails :D) or the Park Inn North (£70 per person per night including brekkie via Superbreaks).

Depends on location really. Help!! :rolleyes:

Still can't decide between the Copthorne Hotel (the hotel's own website has special weekend deals at £73.00 per person per night inc. complimentary breakfast and champagne cocktails :D) or the Park Inn North (£70 per person per night including brekkie via Superbreaks).

Join us Sharon! We can then either share a taxi ... or KP might drive!!!

Join us Sharon! We can then either share a taxi ... or KP might drive!!!

Are you guys booked into the Park Inn North? It looks good, but I do rather like the look of the luxury of the Copthorne too I must admit :cool:

Oh .. and your sister's really nice by the way :D

Are you guys booked into the Park Inn North? It looks good, but I do rather like the look of the luxury of the Copthorn I must admit :cool:

Oh .. and your sister's really nice by the way :D

We are ..... the Park Inn North. And she's fantastically wonderful!! Just need to get her on here, and to some of these meets!!!!

'thang' is an american expression!! irish would be 'good ting!'

'go on ya good ting!' is something ull hear often at irish games!

Ummm, champagne cocktails - that makes the decision very tough!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back