Thanks Jacci.

I just survived a trip to the shops there, nipped out for earphones cos I left mine at home but they didn't have any in Sainsburys or Superdrug.

Almost bought myself something to eat when I was out, was so tempted to go for an Empire biscuit and a latte then just get a binge for through the day but I made it back to work empty handed!

Just waiting on my porridge to cool so I can have my first product of the day.

Dxxx

08.05.19 - Wednesday- 14st 8lbs - 204lbs - 64lbs to Lose
So yesterday went great until the dreaded TOM cravings came upon me. I had an easter egg on my desk and ate that before I left work. When I got home I had bread (2) with 3 packets of smokey bacon crisps.

Could have been better but could also have been worse.

Baby steps.

At least I am down 1lb this morning.

In work all day today and will have 3 Lighterlife products to see me through until I get home.

Dxxx

Still doing okay so far.

Just had LL porridge about an hour ago, plenty of coffee but not enough water.

Feeling the cravings today because it is that dreaded TOM.

Dxxx

13.05.19 - Monday- 14st 8lbs - 204lbs - 64lbs to Lose
Back to it this morning. I've realised that I cannot trust myself when I am in town surrounded by temptations so I've resorted to leaving home without my purse, no money means no food!

I have 4 Lighterlife porridges to get me through the day, got these for £1.00 from Superdrug (reduced from £11.99) and couldn't pass up a bargain like that!

Going to have a busy day in work today so that will keep me distracted.

Dxxx

I've to call for a refund on tickets for a gig that's been cancelled and I can't do it cos I left my purse at home :classic_tongue: Oh well, will do it on Thursday when I am off.

Dxxx

13.05.19 - Monday- 14st 8lbs - 204lbs - 64lbs to Lose
I did it! Whoop whoop :classic_big_grin:

I mean I left my purse at home so I couldn't buy anything to eat or drink which helped massively.

On the bus home last night I was hungry and I was thinking about all the food that is at home just lurking in the cupboards, I almost went home and had nachos with hot salsa, sour cream and chive dip with jalapenos but instead I had an Exante dhaal pot which was yummy.

I'm so glad I didn't stuff my face.

On to another day now.

Dxxx

14.05.19 - Tuesday- 14st 5lbs - 201lbs - 61lbs to Lose
I am a daily weigher so jumped on the scales this morning before work and I am 3lbs down! Super happy with that and it is spurring me on.

Purse is at home again today, still don't trust myself.

Got 3 Lighterlife products to have while I am in work then will have an Exante product when I get home.

Off work tomorrow so will have a nice lie in then go for a walk, I am such a lazy lazy person so need to try and get some steps in.

I want to aim for 10,000 steps a day but I need to build up to it :classic_tongue:

Have a good day and I will check in later on.

Dxxx

This bringing no purse out is a game changer :classic_tongue:

Today I've felt the urge to cheat a couple of times but I haven't been able to due to having no means to pay for anything!

This may be the way forward in life for me! Think of the money I am saving aswell.

Dxxx

So had a day off yesterday and this is the time I usually have a massive binge, I'm a bit of a secret eater so if I am alone I usually go crazy with food.

Not yesterday though! I had 3 Lighterlife products, 1 Exante bar, 3.8l water, black coffee.

Super proud of myself, I wanted to cheat about 100 times but I stuck to plan.

Just can't wait to start feeling the results!

Dxxx

16.05.19 - Thursday- 14st 2lbs - 198lbs - 58lbs to Lose
I am under 200lbs!!!!!!!! So happy. I do WI every day and that helps to keep me motivated.

I am never going back to over 200lbs again - EVER.

Today I am in work so have my products and no purse again.

I think even if I did have my purse I wouldn't want to cheat but not sure I trust myself fully yet, I am a binge eater and anything can trigger me so best not to give myself the option right now.

Have a good day.

Dxxx

Breakfast (porridge) for dinner :classic_big_grin:

On to my last Lighterlife bargains. I thought I had another spaghetti but I either lost it or ate it, probably ate it :classic_tongue:

Working till 7pm then will head home for an exante meal or bar.

It's bloody gorgeous outside, we had a fire alarm in work at about 2.30pm so stood outside for about 45 minutes, felt much better knowing it was the works time :classic_tongue::classic_tongue::classic_tongue:

Dxxx

Oh yeah meant to update you all on the missing spaghetti.................... I ate it :classic_tongue:

Shock!

Just checked back through my journal haha!

Dxxx

20.05.19 - Monday - 14st 3lbs - 199lbs - 59lbs to Lose
So official WI and I lost 5lbs in my first week back. This included a day off on Saturday during which I ate way too many carbs, enjoyed it and back on track yesterday.

Today I am going to have 3 Lighterlife porridges in work then a shake or noodles when I get home.

Can't wait to watch the last episode of Game of Thrones tonight!!!!!

Dxxx

21.05.19 - Tuesday - 13st 13lbs - 195lbs - 55lbs to Lose
Back in the 13's - just! 13st 13lbs this morning, won't record that as an official weight, will do that on Friday or maybe Monday. Need to keep on track now.

Sticking to plan 100% until Friday, off for lunch with a friend, her kids and my nephew. We don't do this often at all so it will be nice to see them.

Straight back on track on Saturday, really want to get to 13st 7lbs ASAP and finally get to my 3st loss.

Switched back to Exante today and it got to 2.30pm and cos I would usually be having a Lighterlife product my belly was like feed meeeeeeee! Need to try and make it through to about 5pm-ish until I have my next product.

Had a coconut shake for brekkie and it was sooooooo nice! Cookies and cream for lunch.

Dxxx

Gonna finish this bottle of water then make a butternut squash and sweet potato soup, changed my mind about the cookies and cream shake need something hot.

Dxxx

Just finished my soup and it was delicious!

I'm working till 8pm so trying to decide whether to have another soup in work or leave it till I get home at about 8.45pm.

I usually do eat my last product before this but think I might miss having something when I get home. Suppose I could have a tea when I get in.

Decisions decisions!

Dxxx

Back