36lbs down....19lbs to go!!!!

Bubbles1984

Silver Member
Its coming off slower now but its so worth it!!! Feel better than i have in years!! Im even thinner than i was before i fell pregnant...yay!!! :D

Me before: (september 2010)

fat.jpg

Me After: (February 2011)

thinner.jpg

I love slimming world!! :D xxxx

Always eat your syns :) If i try and go a day without syns...i go right off track. And if you can stomach them...pickled onions are fab for killing cravings lol! The reason i stuck to it was i was fed up being fat, and also as the weight fell off, i threw out the clothes that were too big. So if i gain...i have nothing that fits me lol xx

i cant stand pickled onions haha so thats out the window for me. maybe thats my problem why i am already starting to struggle because on a daily basis my syns are used up in milk, sugar and mayo or something with my tea, how boring !!!! so far i have been treating myself on a sat night or something to a takeaway and that has been good and so far still had losses every week, if you have lost 2 and half stone how many dresses sizes did you drop ?

You look FAB!! where are the other 19lbs going to go from? are you planning on chopping of a leg or something ?!!

Ive gone from a size 18 to a size 14 :)

Haha thanks but i am still very firmly a curvy 14!! Still got my baby belly and a big bum and big arms etc!!! I think the fact i have slim legs throws a lot of people off lol xxx

well done you

Wow! That pic is amazing! Any tips?

Well done, after years of yo yo dieting I have finally come to realise that its better loosing weight slowly and keeping it up. Slimming World is a way of life and not a fad diet, sometimes I get tempted in trying another fad diet but I am keeping strong. What are you doing EE? Keep it up, you look so well and happy!!!

You look fab - I'm another who doesn't know where that 19lb is going to come off from! :D

You look fabulous! Well done :)

You look FAB!! where are the other 19lbs going to go from? are you planning on chopping of a leg or something ?!!
ha ha just what i was thinking you look gorgeous hun well done on ur loses so far :)

:talk017:

Thanks everyone!! :) Beleive me i know i look a lot better than i did in the first pic but there is still quite a bit of work to be done!!! Hopefully i dont lose anymore off my legs tho lol...tho i would look slimmer thighs!! :p xxx

Back