39 pound to loose

Wobbly71

Silver Member
Hello everyone I’m joining you all on exante.

I have lost over 5 stone over the last few years and have been mucking about now for a long time. Got 39 pound to get to my original goal weight.

I started cutting back on Wednesday and had 2 packs with a tin of tuna and a bit of chicken same on Thursday . Today I’ve had one pack and some turkey and just opened a coconut bar. Tomorrow I am trying 3 packs only x Reid the daal and went straight in the bin. When I did similar diets years ago could never stomach the warm packs . Hoping to get to talk to you all for support x

Also where can I find allowable drinks? I can’t see it on the website and didn’t get any info with the packs.
Can I have tea, coffee, green peppermint tea , green tea with mango and coconut and other herbal teas x and can I use candarel tablets .

Thanks you

Welcome along

I stick to water, coffee and peppermint. Green and other teas slowed my loses.

I have 3 packs and 1 200 cal keto meal (chicken. Salmon, eggs with a green vegetable or green salad)

I have two kids and like them to see me eating with them. I did a loss of 2stone over the summer then had a planned break and maintained for 6 weeks. Am now back on it to loose a further stone.

I’d also suggest getting a piece of clothing in the size you wanna fit in and hang so you can see it.

Do your measurements because some weeks you loose 1lbs but more inches. Average losses for me has been 15lbs a month.

Thanks for this x

I have about 3 or 4 designer tops that I haven’t fit into yet !! Tags still on them and would love to fit into them for my holiday 27th December , might be aiming a bit high but it’s something I’m aiming for x x I think I would fit into them if I could lose around 25lb x

Well another day nearly over x had 2 packs up to now and having the cookies later with a cuppa x been ok if I’m honest I think I’m focusing on my holidays and wanting to fit into clothes x

Does it matter what time you have the packs x I find it better to have my first one as late as possible x 12/1 o’clock x then I know I have another 2 for later on x

Had a quick check on scales earlier and I’m 5 pound down x did cut back from Wednesday but yesterday was first full day 3 packs only .

Had the apple crumble yesterday I really enjoyed that one . Just having chocolate orange shake and will try the sweet and sour noodles later. Not holding our much hope for them , there’s something weird about the hot savoury packs for me x x

Hope you are all having a good day x

I have all my packs in the evening, between about 5pm - 10pm

Works best for me as I don’t think about food all day, but evenings are when the cravings start 😏

I only do the hot meal packs......shakes are not my thing at all, and I found having bars made me hungry and were a huge temptation to have in the house!

I think we all have to find what works best for us 😊

I have my packs 10:30ish, 2 and 6. If I have a 200 cal meal it’s with the kids between 4:30-6.

Feeling hungrier today x had a shake at 12 then half a bar at about half 2, Just had the chocolate pudding and it was ok so half a bar left x x

My weight loss is really slow I might move the scales out of sight. Last Wednesday I was 14st 9 I think . Did 3 days with the packs and a bit of chicken then started total replacement Saturday . Today I am 14 3.5. That’s 5.5 pound. I was expecting more. I drink plenty of water and I have tea and coffee with candarel tablets and a dash of skimmed milk and some mint green tea. Any ideas ?? I haven’t done exercise yet as I’ve been too tired. I’m getting my eyes done at the weekend , lens replacement, and I can’t exercise for a week after so was planning on starting the gym after that just gentle exercise x x I’ve been having 2 packs and 1 bar a day x

Morning wish this weight loss would speed up! Dropping 0.1lb a day which isn’t good considering I’m on 600 calories a day x I am going to add the 200 cal meal from today as I am having sedation Saturday and sundabtk have my eyes done and think I will feel a bit woozy. I will see if this boosts my weight loss. Hopefully I am one of these weird people who is better with more haha fingers crossed.

Tries the strawberry trifle yesterday it was like a thick shake not good , another down the sink. I like most of the shakes and the apple crumble and chocolate pudding. Also the crispy bars lemon, orange etc.

Hope everyone else is getting on ok and any tips to boost my weight loss would be appreciated x x

Morning x I’m back if anyone notices .

I had my eyes done at the weekend , lens replacement. Managed to stay on plan . Some days I’m doing 800 cals x

Wish the weight would shift quicker but sticking with it till Xmas then back at It after till goal weight x

Back