39 weeks til New Year's Eve!

Vixxster

Nojo on the YoYo
If we all lose just one measly pound between now and the end of the year, we'll be 39lbs lighter.

That's just 3lbs shy of three stone!

Who wants that?!! I DO!!!! :eek::D

omg!!
that would be great.never ever gonna moan about losing 1lb again!

That's a great way of thinking about it! X

Seriously, how many times have you said so far 'Oh my God this year is FLYING by?' - it's really true. I want that three stone gone, the good way! And I want a dress that will suit someone who is 11 and a half stone.

That last stone and a half will be a delight to get rid of, as if I do this, I can afford to do it half a lb a week and next summer I will buy and own my very first real bikini!

I suggested a Christmas challenge a while ago and got told it was too far ahead! Lol

Im up for a 1lb a week challenge!

It's never too soon for a challenge!! I actually think those short-term challenges (like, lose a stone by Summer) are a bit too pressured. Last year I was too pressured on myself. This year a pound a week will make me very happy!!

Wow - thats something to think about!!

I can't wait to go "dress" shopping this year for my outfit - it was last new years that made me take the plunge to join SW!!

Wow, only 39 weeks to christmas, i love christmas and this year i will be a lot thinner.
I would love to join a challenge to lose 1lb a week

hya,

this sounds really good, 1 pound a week should be easy and then it will all add up nicely

Julia

Back