• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

3days in and i feel like im going mad

hi im new to this site, i signed up because i wanted advise from people who are going through the same thing as me. i started the cambridge diet on friday so im 3days in now and all i can think about is food, and last night dreamt about food, ever since friday afternoon i have felt in such a bad mood, so bad that the last 2 nights i have taken myself off to bed at 6pm, im feel like i just want to give up and that i shud just recide myself to the fact im just destined to be fat forever. i just wanted to know is anyone else feeling like this or is it just me??? :mad:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

katie-18

Hi hun, the first three days are hell, im not gona lie, but after that you will start and feel better. Im on day 7 and feel fine, and well into the diet. But the first 3 days I did the same as you, early nights and was in a bad mood. Once you have your first weigh in and see how much you lose it will be such a buz and you'l wana keep going. I've lost 10lb 3/4 in 7 days. keep your chin up petal. xx

thankyou, i hope i can make it to my 1st weigh-in, its nice to know you felt the same in the 1st few day and have got thru it, i hope im the same

MsJMC

Strong women stay slim
We all feel like this , its just missing food after all we was all over eating to get to this stage , we was eating because of many things but most of the time it was not because we was hungry , and now the food has gone making us feel down , but it comes and goes the feeling try keep with it ok , because i'm sure the answers not to break the diet is it . postive thinking its day ten for me and almost over , i'm not too bad today i'm also doing a vlcd

JaxieD

Silver Member
Keep at it Hun but if it gets unbearable have a look at SS+. I've done it from the outset. Weight dropped off me. It was hell for the first few days especially as id had a mega carb binge the few days before i started!!

Have a look, Its better than giving up altogether!!

You can do it!!!

I started on friday to. Feel just like you do,keep going we should feel better tomorrow.

thanks i hope i do cant take much more of this and its not fair to everybody else in the house when im in such a horrible mood, i have to keep closeing my eyes and picture my main goal in my head and tell myself i have to do this, its the only thing getting thru right now, im trying my harest to get thru this stage of it and i hope it is as everyone's sayin and i'll be feeling better soon, i just cant see it tho

You will this is the hardest bit ,once in ketosis it gets better. We should be nearly ther. I have been told by 2 people who don't know i'm on cd that i am in a foul moody today. Cannot think why. Or should that be cannot think straight. Keep going it will be worth it. Think of all the summer things you can buy.

The first few days can be murder. I guarantee if you stick with it you'll feel better once your in ketosis. I actually forget to eat sometimes.
Keep your chin up:)

Big H

Silver Member
hi im new to this site, i signed up because i wanted advise from people who are going through the same thing as me. i started the cambridge diet on friday so im 3days in now and all i can think about is food, and last night dreamt about food, ever since friday afternoon i have felt in such a bad mood, so bad that the last 2 nights i have taken myself off to bed at 6pm, im feel like i just want to give up and that i shud just recide myself to the fact im just destined to be fat forever. i just wanted to know is anyone else feeling like this or is it just me??? :mad:
You have just described everybody's first 3 days :)

The good news is, that if you get through 3 days , you will probably go and succeed. It's been said a million times before, but IT REALLY IS WORTH THE EARLY PAIN!!!

thankyou, im hopeing tomorrow is going to be better it will be my day 4, im going to try my hardest to make my 1st weigh-in as my scales this morning said i had already lost 10lb so when i do get weighed by my consultant that should give me the boost i need

fantastic loss since friday. Think what it will be next friday. Keep going

I agree with jaxie the first week is the worst but if you are really struggleing with ss try ss+ rather than packing it in altogether I did 7 weeks ss and decided I needs to integrate food rather than abstaining all together I was worried my losses would be affected but they haven't! don't get into your head if I eat I'm cheating like i did the last time i did cambridge coz as soon as i got to target and reintroduced food i couldn't control my eating because id gone so long telling my self id failed coz id eaten :-( coz your not if you have what your allowed! I find it so much easier than ss good luck with your first week it will be over before u know it and it will all be worth it when u see your massive loss on the scales x

I'm on day five and yesterday, I thought I'd never get over the initial hard part but woke up this mornin feeling fab. I cleaned the house, made enough baby food for two wks and have done a two hour Zumba class today. I feel great and am no longer hungry. One more day hun...x