<3FallenxAngel<3 [[A Fresh Start]]

hey :) have seen you about the site before when commenting on other people's diaries.. welcome to WW :)

well done on your losses so far - only thing i would suggest is ask to move your diary into the main section of WW - not the food diaries. I have one thread as my diary / food diary but keep it in the main WW section as many people don't come into the food diaries.

well done on your first week WI btw :D 6lbs is brilliant - its worth eating all your points as believe me, when you get less you notice it soon enough :D xxx

heelo,we have chatted on the Sw boards. I actually have my main diary here on ww as i made so many friends here when i 1st joined that i kept it here even tho I'm doing Sw, They tolerate me ,bless'em !

Good luck with ww,sometimes a change is as good as a rest

IreneH or Starlight :) x

I still havent asked to have my diary moved as havent been on here much this week but I will.

I was weighed tonight and had lost 2lbs and picked up my silver 7. I have 6lbs to get my first stone (at WW) and 7lbs to hit my 5%.

I was quite impressed this week as after being bed ridden for months I have managed about 16miles walking this week so that was really good for me.

Well I am full of cold at the moment and my top right wisdom tooth has made all my gum and inner cheek swell up so its hard to eat as I cant open my mouth properly so thats a bummer, its my Fiances 23rd birthday today and he has a Smarties cake lol but I am going to resist or just have a small piece :)

You will probably notice on this and other posts that I am changing my name. I have never liked my birth name which was Kelly. I changed the spelling and have been using Kellie for years but have now come to a decision that I am going to change my whole name legally by deedpoll. The name I have picked is Tobii Rhea Starr. I am trying it out only online at the moment to get used to it and then will change it legally when I get married. So yes the Tobii is me lol

Anyway hope you are all well

Tobii xxx

Thanks Auburn, Alot of people have prefered my old name and my brother even asked why I had a stupid new name on facebook :S But mates like it :)

I cant wait to feel better either, like I said its my partners bday today and hes been looking after me and doing all the housework lol i feel kinda guilty :p

Tobii xxx

Hey peoples,

Sorry I havent been around for weeks, just been feeling really low and pooey :p but I am back.

Well things started out great and then the last 2 weeks i gained 2lbs each week. I am hoping it is down to time of the month, my consultant has been lowering my points each week too. When I started, I was meant to have 30 points a day :eek: but I have been knocked down to 25 as I was gaining. I think this is because my body has been so used to me eating child like portions and having 30 points worth of food was/is obviously way too much. (I should be skinny the amount of food I normally eat lol)

Well I have been bad this week having chineses nearly every night and today I had chinese plus FIVE Wispas!!!!! Ah well at least Im being honest with myself and everyone else!! i also havent been exercising. With the exception of three long walks this week totalling about 10-12 miles. I also keep forgetting to do the dumbbells, i even put a note on the wardrobe to remind me but I keep missing it!

So ..... I am still so desperate to get this weight off. I am back up to 21st 2lbs and want to be 10st for our wedding which has hopefullly been brought forward from 2017 to 2013 if finances allow (we are clearing debts this year then saving for the wedding)

So. Tomorrow i am going to start writing down what i eat and points and then hopefully put them on here if i remember. I am also going to try and walk the puppies (my new babies) with my partner at least every other day and try and remember to do the dumbbells even if thats every other day too!

I could really do with someone to remind me of these things lol.

Anyways lets hope i can stick to it all this time!!

Hope everyone is ok.

Tobii-Rhea xxxx

p.s Forgot to mention, I have ordered and paid for my deedpoll so I am now officially Tobii-Rhea Starr :D (well once Iv signed it i will have the written proof at last!!! :d:d

It is very important to write everything down. Both with WW and SW the weeks I wrote everything down I lost but when I didn't I generally put on

do you still need your thread moving? If so I can do it for you

think of small mini targets rather than the whole amount to lose.

Good luck
Irene x

It is very important to write everything down. Both with WW and SW the weeks I wrote everything down I lost but when I didn't I generally put on

do you still need your thread moving? If so I can do it for you

think of small mini targets rather than the whole amount to lose.

Good luck
Irene x

Yes please Irene, apparently it will get read more that way. Thanks.

Tobii-Rhea xx

Right today has been a good day foodwise, I have had:

Friday 10 Dec

TLC Soup 3
2x KM bread 2
choc peanuts 3
dried pineapple 1.5
raisins 1
WW spag bol 5
veg 0
2x tea w/ 4 sugars 2
1/2pt milk 2
1/4 pt milk 1
2 OSSimple 3
TOTAL 23.5

The chocolate peanuts, raisins and dried pineapple were from a "Graze" box so there was hardly any of each.

I also managed a 4 mile walk to and from Tesco, but am now hurting something chronic :(

Tobii-Rhea xx

Hey my dear. Sorry for not finding your diary earlier. Don't worry about the little blip you will be back on track in no time. Definitely write evening down it really helps and try and write it down before you eat it. I found it used to make me think about whether it was worth the points etc. Good luck and if you need anything just ask :) xx

Hey my dear. Sorry for not finding your diary earlier. Don't worry about the little blip you will be back on track in no time. Definitely write evening down it really helps and try and write it down before you eat it. I found it used to make me think about whether it was worth the points etc. Good luck and if you need anything just ask :) xx

Hey Saski

thanks for taking the time to read my diary. No worries bout not finding it sooner :) Yeah iv started writing it all down, well typing it onto the laptop so i shall put the last few days at the end of this post :)

Thanks for your comment.

On another note, I managed a 2 mile walk to tesco tonight although struggled today, i am just so lethargic atm and have cystitis too so really sore.

Well I shall put Sat/Sun/Mon food diaries now.

Saturday 12 Dec

2 OSSimple 3
1/2pt milk 2
1x tea w/ 2 sugars 1
ww soup 3
pasta w/tom soup 5
1/2pt milk 2
2x OSSimple 3
ww soup 3
2x bn bread 2
1x tea w/ 2 sugars 1
TOTAL 25

Sunday 13 Dec

summer berries 0
2x mousse 3
1/4pt milk 1
2x OSSimple 3
1/2pt milk 2
1x tea w/ 2 sugars 1
carrot, swede, cauli 0
small potato 1
1/2 cup gravy 4

Monday 14 Dec

2x OSSimple 3
1/2pt milk 2
Milkshake 4
2 muller lights 3
TLC lasagne 7
veg 0

so far

Tobii xx

Well I got weighed tonight and lost 4lbs woop, so that is the 4lbs lost again that i had gained the previous 2 weeks so i am back at 20st 12lbs where i was before :D:D:D

Back