<3FallenxAngel<3 food diary sept/oct onwards :)

Not sure if you're aware that you are only allowed one a and one b healthy extra choice on Extra Easy days.

Hope that helps. Have a good week;)

lol im just wondering (sorry to be cheeky) but what do ya ue all the lemon curd 4 hun?lauraps- im hoping u have a secret recipe for something amazing lol

first things first i loveeeee nimble bread lol.
second LOL@ your vodka days :p.. mind u i wasnt any better huh haha.
and third im glad to see you opted to cut that scan bran out just to see if thats the cause of the gains and sts , im hoping you will be given a break now coz ure really trying and im proud of ya

xxx

well stick around when your low and let the people here bring you back up .. thats how i do it to be fair

and im glad george is back and ure all getting on u need the good support behind ya xx

Hopefully it will not be so long before you see your children again.:hug99:

Love Mini xxx

Im on the depo and i know what you mean about missing it, last time i was a week late for it i had a month long period which was no fun! Have been reading your food diary and i see you have been sticking to the plan really well, so maybe the reason you have not lost may be down to some hormonal side-effects of missing the depo?

Any way i just wanted to say well done for all the weight you have lost so far and good luck for your next weigh in.:)

Back