3lb gain :(

abz

Gold Member
that's my weigh in this week and i'm gutted. it is totm so hopefully that is the main reason why, but am now averaging 1lb a week in my first two weeks, which just isn't good enough :(

am going to give it a better shot this week. but hmph...

abz xx

Sorry to hear that hun, reckon its water retention because of totm. Stick at it and you will probably be pleasantly surprised at next weigh in x x

sorry to here your 3lb gain, dont worry maybe its just time of the month x

Don't worry about it, easy to say I know. Use it to make you more determined to do well this coming week. Totm is a nightmare
:O( This is my 3rd week and and have only lost 3ib but hey it's going in the right direction. Good luck :O)

Hi Abz, it must be water if you are gobsmacked at getting a gain.

It will come off again next week - with the weight you should have lost. It is disappointing though but our bodies don't know when our WI is!!! If only they did and behaved themselves when necessary. xx

I am sorry you are disappointed this week! I agree with girls, that if you stick to plan you will have a nice surprise next week! Good luck:) x

Dont worry hun its just our bodies being nasty to us, Im in the same boat this week so I will have to see what happens on wednesday.xx

Chin up hun it will all sort out next week.xxx

here's hoping. 4 points down so far this morning. have a low point lunch planned. so all is well so far today :)

abz xx

Back