3lb in one day??!

foody1

So my scales tell me im 3lbs lighter lol I only started yesterday...I will have to go to a pharmacy to confirm this alleged weightloss :eek:

On the plus side, the headaches have gone. I havent craved anything which is always a good start to any diet..

Dont weigh yourself everyday - dangerous trap.
Just wait for your weekly weigh ins as your weight flucturates all the time.

i happen to be very impatient..(was hoping to wake up skinny :eek:) I'll stay away from the scales till next week, lets see what happens..

I agree! My weights fluctuates 5lbs from morning to night with all the fluid I'm drinking!!
Weigh yourself by all means, but only pay attention to the pharmacies weigh-ins. My scales showed no loss one week yet the pharmacys showed a 4lb loss?!?

I agree! My weights fluctuates 5lbs from morning to night with all the fluid I'm drinking!!
Weigh yourself by all means, but only pay attention to the pharmacies weigh-ins. My scales showed no loss one week yet the pharmacys showed a 4lb loss?!?

damned scales lol..im stepping away from mine..

by the way, does your fluid intake make you nauseatious?

Not if I spread it out? I average 10 pints or so a day.

Your body will flush all the unused water out of your system, along with the fat! Please do NOT weigh yourself except for your weekly WI as you will get loads of conflicting results from each and every set of scales, at different times of the days...this will NOT encourage you, quite the opposite.

10 pints a day??! wow! I just about managed 4 yesterday. I felt like a whale at the end of day 1 after drinking all that water...
I feel like a whale most of the time! PMSL!

I think I lost about 1kg a day in my first week then slowed down a little so I ended up with 5kg in the first week. It's amazing how the weight just drops off.

If you do want to weigh yourself make sure you do it at the same time. I weight myself daily to spur me on each day and because we're making a graph. The things to remember are; you're lighter when you first get up than the evening and however much water you have adds on the same amount ie 1litre = 1kg. I weigh myself in the morning after going to the toilet before drinking anything.

I weigh myself all the time, sometimes even before and after a wee lol, daft I know but its never bothered me I do go by my weekly weigh in tho and not my scales I think it spurs me on to keep going.:D

Im sooo hungry! My tummy is talking to me..infact, I think its crying lol :( I went out today to distract myself from the scales and all I could hear on the bus was rumbling lol

Oh dear poor you!! Stick with it though coz once ketosis kicks in the hunger will be all gone! Sparkling water may fill you up more .... ?

Are we allowed sparkling water? its great if we are..I am better now anyway, I have my trusted bottle of water on my bedside whilst I do some reading :)

Yes definitely allowed sparkling!! x

Back