3lb

santy

i have lost another 3lb this week:p a little disappointed, but the chemist said that it is good going, i have lost a total of 2 1/2 stone in five weeks so i have to stop being greedy:character00117: my husband is sailing in barcelona at the moment so i am having to cheer myself up. 11lbs goal and 5 weeks to my holidays. just ignore me i am missing my hubby:sigh:

i have lost another 3lb this week:p a little disappointed, but the chemist said that it is good going, i have lost a total of 2 1/2 stone in five weeks so i have to stop being greedy:character00117: my husband is sailing in barcelona at the moment so i am having to cheer myself up. 11lbs goal and 5 weeks to my holidays. just ignore me i am missing my hubby:sigh:
Yeah, hun you're being greedy...3lbs is fab!!! and 2 1/2 stone in 5 weeks is even better... use the time your hubby is away to chill and pamper yourself and go out with friends or even some shopping hehee
Well done on your loss!!:D

2.5 stone, get a grip that is outstanding well done

wow wow wow wow wow

If i could do 2.5 in 5 weeks i'd be over the moon :D, thats brilliant.x

thats great 5 and a half stone wow x

That really is great hun honestly dont be disheartened! xx
And Nic remove wentworth Miller quickly!!! Im getting excited lol x

quote=TracyJ;685253]That really is great hun honestly dont be disheartened! xx
And Nic remove wentworth Miller quickly!!! Im getting excited lol x[/quote]
prisonbreak01.jpg

prison-break.jpg[
There you go hun just for you ....they are both amazing ...would never ever ever say no xxxx

And I thought I was doing brill losing 2 stone in 5 weeks!!!! Well done hun! Fab result ......you will well make your target!

Back