-3lbs!.... And Roses!

MrsFatBum

Gold Member
Coz I have a huge smile on my face and dont have anyone to share it with.... thought I'd post it here :)

Went pharmacy, have lost 3lbs this week.. not exactly over the moon but Im glad Ive lost!!

Came home... and there was an interflora card on the mat... went to shop next door and saw a gorgeous bunch of roses waiting for me.

I quote

"Dear Jaanu (that means sweetheart)
I love you more than anything in the world and cannot live a single moment without you. I never tell you enough how beautiful and perfect you are, Just like these roses"

That... and my loss this week have totally made my day! :)

thats sooooooooo romantic - and congrats on the loss :)

i wish my hubby was romantic like that! he would never think of that...LOL

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!! How romantic and cute!!!! You got a goodun there!!!! ;)

And well done on your weight loss honey :D

Awwww how sweet is that! Congrats on your loss my target is for 3lbs per week :)

thank youuu.. yeah i think its a realistic goal to have. ive set mine a bit higher because i usually lose about 4-6 a week... but for the past 2 weeks i havent.. so ive been a bit down . but its still a good loss... im just greedy lol

Awww......you might have a bigger loss next week with all the calories you could burn, with thanking your OH :p

Oh thats soooooo lovely!! Bless him!!

And well done on your loss hun xxxx

oh thats really cute. My bf has oblt ever bought me roses once, that was this valentines day and 2 bunches of flowers ne lot for my 18th and one lot for my 21st. your soo lucky, well done on your loss

Congrats on the 3lbs. I would be happy with that each week too.

The roses are a lovely gesture, you are very lucky to have him!

Another 3lb is great - well done. Lucky you getting roses so soon after Valentines Day - that's lovely.

Back