3lbs lost so dissapointed

I think 3lb is brilliant, I'm sorry that you are disappointed but I'll say well done anyway xx

3lbs is excellent, and should be very proud of yourself. some people have had no loss 1st week, so be happy you never know what next weeks weigh in may bring.

I agree, 3lb is a huge amount. I mean really, that's more than 5 packs of butter for goodness sake! Stop feeling so down as it'll affect how you feel about the plan and possibly how much you lose next week. Keeping a positive frame of mind is really important when losing weight.

3lbs is brilliant! Often the more you follow different diet plans, the less your first time losses will be - but I'd consider 3lbs to be a v good loss!

Last 3 times I have re joined SW (promise, I am sticking with it this time!!) I got:
1lb off
Stayed the same
1lb off

So don't be disappointed, it is 3lbs off you body and you should be proud of yourself. Well done! :D

I agree, 3lb is a huge amount. I mean really, that's more than 5 packs of butter for goodness sake! Stop feeling so down as it'll affect how you feel about the plan and possibly how much you lose next week. Keeping a positive frame of mind is really important when losing weight.

Brilliant advice Circes. X

As other have said 3lb is a wonderful lose,

its it far better to do it slowly as you more likely to keep it off.

Three pounds is a brilliant loss, so don't be disappointed.
SW is not one of those quick weight loss programmes, where you lose fast, and if you don't stick to it, put it back just as fast.
Losing weight slowly is the best, as it's so much more likely to stay off. The ideal is 1 to 2 pounds per week.
So, well done and good luck!

Back