3Littlerascals fighting the flab

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Food Diaries' started by 3littlerascals, 3 April 2014 Social URL.

1. 3littlerascals

3littlerascals Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    WeightWatchers
    Hi this is my first venture into weightwatchers but unfortunately not my first venture into dieting :(

I am jumping straight into propoints and am following online and using this forum.

I have tried Cambridge, Slimming World, Exante, Low carb and Paleo but the ultimate thing was that I was either restricting a certain food group or starving myself so I never learnt how to eat "normally" I want to eat anything I want to but in the right portion sizes and am hoping this will be how I learn!

I started the day off with a couple of hot cross buns and a yorkie biscuit and raisin before I decided to start today :rolleyes: but even putting them into my tracker hasn't ruined the day and if I am careful for the rest of the day I will be fine or I can just use my weeklies and forget about it :D

So my plan for the day so far is

Breakfast - 2 hotcross buns (10) with Lurpak light spread (2) Yorkie Rasin and biscuit (7)

Lunch - WW Chicken Soup (2) Tuna (1) WW Pitta (3) Mayo (5) and Salad (0) Orange (0) Plum (0)

Dinner - WW Chicken Hotpot (6) Salad (0)

Snack- WW fruit crumble biscuit (2) WW Chocolate Biscuit (2)

Dailies 36/36
    Weeklies 4/49

I will happily snack of fruit if I get hungry and have some low point snacks if I need them too.

I am planning to use some WW ready meals this week as I am doing lots of extra hours at work this week and don't have a day off so haven't got a lot of time to plan and cook but will normally plan a lot of from scratch family meals once I have found my feet .

Feel free to correct me if I make mistakes or you see any errors in my pointing :D

Last edited: 4 April 2014
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. 3littlerascals

3littlerascals Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    WeightWatchers
    Considering that I didn't decide to start doing WW till after I had used 19 points :eek: I think I did pretty well yesterday!

I have taken the kids to school, had breakfast, washed, hoovered and polished my car and hoovered all of downstairs :D

The Plan for today is

Breakfast - 30g Porridge oats (3) 142ml full fat milk (3) Sugar (1) Banana (0)

Lunch - 2 Slices WW brown bread (4) 60g Light Philly with garlic and herbs (3) WW Chicken Soup (2) WW yogurt (1) Plums (0)

Dinner - Tesco HL lasagne (9) Mixed salad (0) Pear (0)

Dailies - 26/36
    Weeklies - 0/49 (4/49)

Still have plenty of points to play around with if I get hungry :D

Last edited: 4 April 2014
  4. sue_eadie

sue_eadie Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Both days look good.

5. TIGGER41

TIGGER41 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.63%)
    Diet:
    JUDDD
    Both days looking good x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.