3rd attempt at a hello :)

deluxemagri

deluxe magri
Hello All,

Well this is the third time I think I've wrote a 'hello' message, for some reason it doesn't wanna post it?

I need some friends, buddy's, weight-loosing pals...cause my friends and bf are just all sick of hearing about it!!!

I yo-yo with everything diets, life and habits!! I'm currently 14 stone, have joined the gym and have been going at least 3 times a week for the past 3 weeks, had a few binges here and there and don't want to weigh myself till i feel ive done a bit better!!

I'm hoping to squeeze into a wicked hotpant-clad outfit for this years festival season, namely secret garden party....anyone going???

So please, anyone doing calorie counting or the same weight, or just a general chit chatter would be great. Love to get to know some of you better and form some lasting friendships as well as share idle gossip.

Peace n love xxx

Hello and welcome to the site. It's a great place for support so you will find lots of it here I am sure.

I am starting my third pahse of Lipotrim today and have had great results from the first two campaigns. Sadly I need to do better when I am off the shakes and maintain my weight better as at the moment I am yo yoing. Having said that I am still 2 stone down on my initial start weight in January. Only another 2 stone to go to my target weight but then I must change my eating habits.

Anyway good luck with what you are hoping to achieve.

Thank you very much - Lipotrim is a bit hardcore for me - opting for healthy eating, being a chef I'm around all sorts of wonderful food all day so it makes everything so much harder!!!

CAKES CAKES CAKES
:gimi:

Back