3rd day almost over

Fatima

Hi Everyone,

I am on my 3rd day on SS. And I am HUNGRY. I have done CD before with great results but it was a few years ago. I now have about 5stone to get to a healthy weight and it feels like this will be a long journey. Feels like I have been doing this for ages and it's only been three days.
I have stayed on SS maximum 1.5 weeks in the past but have not decided what to do this time. I have more weight lo loose this time around but on the other hand I am desperate to get back to the gym for some serious sessions and toning. I find that you stay firm through the weight loss if you add weight training but the thought of that on SS... no I can't see myself doing that...

Anyway, just thought I'd say hi! Only found this forum today.

Hope you will follow me on my journey and that we can inspire each other.

Hi Fatima, I just joined minimins today too!! On day five of ss and lost 6 pounds. Really pleased and hope to lose the same next Thurs...fingers crossed. It's really hard though,, too much temptation in the world! I gotta keep strong, hope you have a good week, xxx:eek:

Well done youu :) I am coing for my date with the scales on Monday.. Hope I will have lost loads. I haven't cheated at all

Just stick with it girls - It does get easier (well I think so anyway!) and in a couple of weeks you will be looking back saying the results are worth it!

Hi. I have been on SS+ for two weeks now and have only been having the four products a day up till now. I know exactly where you are coming from, in the first week each day seemed to be endless with your focus on food in your head all the time. Now I am in the second week it has becoming easier and CD is becoming part of my life and something I think less about.

I originally had 6.5 stone to lose, and that does seem like it will take eternity, but my chart is like an advent calendar with 84 days (12 weeks) on, which I mark off each day that I have stuck to the plan 100%. So far that is everyday. My payback for being ridged is, as of my weigh in this morning, I have lost 16lb. So stick with it, as it pays off and it does become easier.

Week 1 completed

wehey! I didn't cheat and have now completed week 1. Lost 4.1kg (9lb) guess half of it is water but anyway... I am happy!

Well done that's fab!!!

Thanks guys :)

hi!! I also just started Cambridge Diet and its only my 2nd day. It seems ok so far, but I just can't manage more than one shake a day, they really make me sick. But hopefully tomorrow I will be able to have at least two. Do you get used to the taste?
My starting weight was 85.6kg (188.7lbs),
today I was 83.2kg (183.4lbs)
and my goal weight is 60kg (132lbs).
I don't know how I lost 5.3lbs in one day, seems really strange, probably it was all water. If anyone is also just starting this diet maybe we should do it together?? :)

Hiya everyone
I'm on day 3 of my diet SS+ and day 1 was really tough but got through it but day 2 wasn't that bad and I had to force myself to drink my last sachet!

I need to lose at least 4st 7lbs and I hope it happens quick cause I tend to get bored with diets ?

Good luck everyone and I will keep you posted weigh in is on Tuesday morning fingers cross I have a big weight loss x

Hi,

Your CDC should be able to give you alternatives if you don't like the shakes! Try porridge or the soups. Only having one shake a day seems dangerous to me. You need all three not to get malnourished. Let me know how you get on.

Back