Step 1 Sole Source 3rd day in and feeling good

lostpolarbear

So it's day 3 and I feel well. Just slight headache, no hunger and not tired today. I feel physically exhausted still but I feel awake enough. Just looking forward to getting some emery back now.

I found that going to bed early helps!!

Hey lost,

Glad to hear you're feeling good. I'm feeling alright too apart from cold!!! I'm drinking loads of herbal teas, and I still have one shake to go! I think though a warm shower and then early to bed might be an idea. It's the evenings where I crave food - not out of hunger but boredom once kids are in bed!!

Have u got any goals?

babymumma2 said:
Hey lost,

Glad to hear you're feeling good. I'm feeling alright too apart from cold!!! I'm drinking loads of herbal teas, and I still have one shake to go! I think though a warm shower and then early to bed might be an idea. It's the evenings where I crave food - not out of hunger but boredom once kids are in bed!!

Have u got any goals?

I'm the same, the kids keep me busy enough in the day and then once they are in bed that's when I usually start eating loads. I think I might go and grab my book an start reading that!

Do u mean short term goals or long term? My first goal is for someone to say "have you lost weight?" lol how about you? I'm on the app so I can't see signatures.

It's got something to do with the heat in your body being directed towards the heart on a vlcd. Hence why we are cold ALL the time!!!

A temperature of -5 outside cant help either!!!

I'm the same, the kids keep me busy enough in the day and then once they are in bed that's when I usually start eating loads. I think I might go and grab my book an start reading that!

Do u mean short term goals or long term? My first goal is for someone to say "have you lost weight?" lol how about you? I'm on the app so I can't see signatures.

I've lost just over a stone now, and have started getting the 'wow, u look good!' comments. In all fairness I'm not huge to start with. My ideal weight is about 9 stone, and I started at 11 1/2 stones, so the difference was quite evident quickly.

My goal is to get down to 9 stone by the end of February. Once there, I will think about rethinking my goal and maybe aiming for another half a stone but we will see. One day at a time.... :)

babymumma2 said:
I've lost just over a stone now, and have started getting the 'wow, u look good!' comments. In all fairness I'm not huge to start with. My ideal weight is about 9 stone, and I started at 11 1/2 stones, so the difference was quite evident quickly.

My goal is to get down to 9 stone by the end of February. Once there, I will think about rethinking my goal and maybe aiming for another half a stone but we will see. One day at a time.... :)

Same goal as me. I'm currently 12 1/2 stone, the weight I usually stick around is 11 1/2 (pre pregnancy) but once I did lipotrim and got to 10st and I was a size 10 I was pretty happy with that because I kept the curves I wanted with still being thin but I would like to get to 9st this time. I can't wait.

Back