3rd Day

Jeg57

Its my 3rd day on xenical and so far so good and no problems. Although I was sticking to my SW diet I have changed to skimmed from semi sk milk and to low fat spread from butter - not keen yet but hopefully it will be worth it!! I weigh in for the week tomorrow morning! Fingers crossed!

are you doing both red and green days? i was worried a bit about the fat in meat? x

Jeg be aware that low fat spread is still quite high in fat ( I don't know of any that are lower than 5% fat)
xx

ETA...I just checked the nutrition info on Flora Light ( on their website...and not saying that's what you're using, just to show you that low fat isn't always low fat). They state that 2 teaspoons ( 10g) has 3.8g of fat. That is 38g of fat per 100g of Flora Light, so its 38% fat:eek::eek: Not so light :rolleyes:

You have to be careful with foods that claim to be "light"... they're often "light" because they cannot claim to be "low fat"... for example Flora Light is 38% fat (as Ali pointed out) and "light mayo" is still about 30% fat.
It's better just to read the label.

Hiya good luck with weigh in, i use light or low fat spread on my toast and it doesnt cause me any problems so i am happy to use it i very much doubt i even use a tea spoon i just like enough to soften the toast or wet the bread!!! Everyone is different i guess! x

Back