• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

3rd Day

Its my 3rd day on xenical and so far so good and no problems. Although I was sticking to my SW diet I have changed to skimmed from semi sk milk and to low fat spread from butter - not keen yet but hopefully it will be worth it!! I weigh in for the week tomorrow morning! Fingers crossed!
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Gold Member
are you doing both red and green days? i was worried a bit about the fat in meat? x
Jeg be aware that low fat spread is still quite high in fat ( I don't know of any that are lower than 5% fat)

ETA...I just checked the nutrition info on Flora Light ( on their website...and not saying that's what you're using, just to show you that low fat isn't always low fat). They state that 2 teaspoons ( 10g) has 3.8g of fat. That is 38g of fat per 100g of Flora Light, so its 38% fat:eek::eek: Not so light :rolleyes:

Bouncing back
You have to be careful with foods that claim to be "light"... they're often "light" because they cannot claim to be "low fat"... for example Flora Light is 38% fat (as Ali pointed out) and "light mayo" is still about 30% fat.
It's better just to read the label.

Hiya good luck with weigh in, i use light or low fat spread on my toast and it doesnt cause me any problems so i am happy to use it i very much doubt i even use a tea spoon i just like enough to soften the toast or wet the bread!!! Everyone is different i guess! x