3rd Day

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by Jeg57, 2 May 2009 Social URL.

1. Jeg57

Jeg57 Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.56%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World with Xenical
    Its my 3rd day on xenical and so far so good and no problems. Although I was sticking to my SW diet I have changed to skimmed from semi sk milk and to low fat spread from butter - not keen yet but hopefully it will be worth it!! I weigh in for the week tomorrow morning! Fingers crossed!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ksmiuk

ksmiuk Gold Member

are you doing both red and green days? i was worried a bit about the fat in meat? x

4. alibalibee

alibalibee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st7lb(35.23%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Jeg be aware that low fat spread is still quite high in fat ( I don't know of any that are lower than 5% fat)
    xx

ETA...I just checked the nutrition info on Flora Light ( on their website...and not saying that's what you're using, just to show you that low fat isn't always low fat). They state that 2 teaspoons ( 10g) has 3.8g of fat. That is 38g of fat per 100g of Flora Light, so its 38% fat:eek::eek: Not so light :rolleyes:

5. sharonskippins

sharonskippins Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi Jeg sound like you have had a good week, good luck with your weigh in Sharon x

6. Silence

Silence Bouncing back

Diet:
    WW Discover Plan
    You have to be careful with foods that claim to be "light"... they're often "light" because they cannot claim to be "low fat"... for example Flora Light is 38% fat (as Ali pointed out) and "light mayo" is still about 30% fat.
    It's better just to read the label.

7. xnatx

xnatx Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st12lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(4.32%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hiya good luck with weigh in, i use light or low fat spread on my toast and it doesnt cause me any problems so i am happy to use it i very much doubt i even use a tea spoon i just like enough to soften the toast or wet the bread!!! Everyone is different i guess! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.