3rd monday starting tfr!! How r u guys doing it

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by tracycaster, 4 July 2011 Social URL.

1. tracycaster

tracycaster New Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    LIPOTRIM
    Hi, im starting again today, i find first 3 days so hard but do able but bt day 4 im gone completely. no will power, nothing disrtacts me. i have tea with out and i cant stand it. really really want to do it this time but i just feel terrible and depressed. any tips for how to get over humps like this. im startving and craving food all the time. u guys r doin so amazing fait play to u all

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lillybet

lillybet Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.55%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Arrr stick with it!! the first week is so depressing, I still felt awful on day 10 but then all of a sudden you just feel normal - and not hungry!! ive just been weighed and ive lost 16lb in 2 weeks so its well worth it! ive found drinking green tea with mint ded helpful, and also black coffee with sweeteners makes u feel like your having something sweet... just try not to do anything too strenuous your first week - I had loads of naps too cos I was knackered all the time!! good luck x x x

4. Munch

Munch Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6.5lb(10.17%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    If you can just get to your first weigh in staying 100% then it will get so much easier.
    Try making plans for when you're feeling most like giving up, phone someone, go somewhere, have a bath, paint your nails, whatever you think might help. Or make a deal with yourself that when you're about to cave you'll have a pint of water, give it half hour and see if the craving has past.
    Best of luck.
    x

5. tracycaster

tracycaster New Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    LIPOTRIM
    thanks ladies, caved in on friday but back on it since sat and nearly into day 6 thanks for the tips, i do feel an awful lot better and I feel like ive lost a pound or 2 in my clothes already :)

6. BellaMamma

BellaMamma Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st11lb
    Current Weight:
    9st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st2lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(11.92%)
    the begining is so hard. you'll see a result your first weigh in and that will help steel you for the next week. good luck!

7. captjames

captjames Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    3st13lb(21.91%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR
    Once you get over your initial period you'll be fine. Try taking lots and lots of Green Tea, this suppresses your appetite a little.

I didn't use that, I just shut myself away for the first week and told everyone to stay away from me with food. Once I went to my weigh in I had lost 5lbs and it was all worth it!!

Keep it up and contact me if you need any more help.

I'm 49 days in and 100% all the way.

8. TRIVENAM

TRIVENAM Getting there!!!

Start Weight:
    16st3.8lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12.8lb(5.62%)
    Diet:
    Juice plus shakes
    hey hun,im on day 3 today! the best secret is to keep busy busy busy! if you dont have anything to do find something lol! i spent 2 days cleaning and did some painting last night,that passed 2 n a half hours!! well done for getting to day 6,let us know how your weigh in goes chick! ;)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.