• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

3rd monday starting tfr!! How r u guys doing it

Hi, im starting again today, i find first 3 days so hard but do able but bt day 4 im gone completely. no will power, nothing disrtacts me. i have tea with out and i cant stand it. really really want to do it this time but i just feel terrible and depressed. any tips for how to get over humps like this. im startving and craving food all the time. u guys r doin so amazing fait play to u all

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Arrr stick with it!! the first week is so depressing, I still felt awful on day 10 but then all of a sudden you just feel normal - and not hungry!! ive just been weighed and ive lost 16lb in 2 weeks so its well worth it! ive found drinking green tea with mint ded helpful, and also black coffee with sweeteners makes u feel like your having something sweet... just try not to do anything too strenuous your first week - I had loads of naps too cos I was knackered all the time!! good luck x x x

Munch

If you can just get to your first weigh in staying 100% then it will get so much easier.
Try making plans for when you're feeling most like giving up, phone someone, go somewhere, have a bath, paint your nails, whatever you think might help. Or make a deal with yourself that when you're about to cave you'll have a pint of water, give it half hour and see if the craving has past.
Best of luck.
x

thanks ladies, caved in on friday but back on it since sat and nearly into day 6 thanks for the tips, i do feel an awful lot better and I feel like ive lost a pound or 2 in my clothes already :)

Once you get over your initial period you'll be fine. Try taking lots and lots of Green Tea, this suppresses your appetite a little.

I didn't use that, I just shut myself away for the first week and told everyone to stay away from me with food. Once I went to my weigh in I had lost 5lbs and it was all worth it!!

Keep it up and contact me if you need any more help.

I'm 49 days in and 100% all the way.

TRIVENAM

Getting there!!!
hey hun,im on day 3 today! the best secret is to keep busy busy busy! if you dont have anything to do find something lol! i spent 2 days cleaning and did some painting last night,that passed 2 n a half hours!! well done for getting to day 6,let us know how your weigh in goes chick! ;)