3rd monday starting tfr!! How r u guys doing it

tracycaster

Hi, im starting again today, i find first 3 days so hard but do able but bt day 4 im gone completely. no will power, nothing disrtacts me. i have tea with out and i cant stand it. really really want to do it this time but i just feel terrible and depressed. any tips for how to get over humps like this. im startving and craving food all the time. u guys r doin so amazing fait play to u all

Arrr stick with it!! the first week is so depressing, I still felt awful on day 10 but then all of a sudden you just feel normal - and not hungry!! ive just been weighed and ive lost 16lb in 2 weeks so its well worth it! ive found drinking green tea with mint ded helpful, and also black coffee with sweeteners makes u feel like your having something sweet... just try not to do anything too strenuous your first week - I had loads of naps too cos I was knackered all the time!! good luck x x x

If you can just get to your first weigh in staying 100% then it will get so much easier.
Try making plans for when you're feeling most like giving up, phone someone, go somewhere, have a bath, paint your nails, whatever you think might help. Or make a deal with yourself that when you're about to cave you'll have a pint of water, give it half hour and see if the craving has past.
Best of luck.
x

thanks ladies, caved in on friday but back on it since sat and nearly into day 6 thanks for the tips, i do feel an awful lot better and I feel like ive lost a pound or 2 in my clothes already :)

the begining is so hard. you'll see a result your first weigh in and that will help steel you for the next week. good luck!

Once you get over your initial period you'll be fine. Try taking lots and lots of Green Tea, this suppresses your appetite a little.

I didn't use that, I just shut myself away for the first week and told everyone to stay away from me with food. Once I went to my weigh in I had lost 5lbs and it was all worth it!!

Keep it up and contact me if you need any more help.

I'm 49 days in and 100% all the way.

hey hun,im on day 3 today! the best secret is to keep busy busy busy! if you dont have anything to do find something lol! i spent 2 days cleaning and did some painting last night,that passed 2 n a half hours!! well done for getting to day 6,let us know how your weigh in goes chick! ;)

Back