Total Solution 3rd time!! Hopefully last time!!!

Kazz2011

Hey all you lovely people!!!
My 3rd go on examte feel like a total failure!!
Quick recap started march 2011 at 15.7 had a great 6 weeks lost 30lbs or so made a huge mistake of a weekend off never recovered .... By august back up to 14.7 had another go back down to 13ish and now Jan 2012 I'm hitting 14.8 :(
So I'm back in the zone ready to go for it again it's gonna be tough but I really need to sort myself out this time!!!!!!
Will get my laptop out and change my tracker when I get a chance bet my wee elephant is fed up going back and forwards!! May do a whole new one lol ...
Gonna have a read at diaries and see if there's anyone I remember fae last time!!! Pretty sure there will be xx

Good luck with your restart, you can do this!

We're all gonna be skinny minny's in 2012 :D

Thanks for welcome back!!!!
I'm so hungry right now tempted to have 4 packs today but gonna see if I can hold off till 6 !! Forgot how tough the first day of restart can be!! Wish it was like the very first time when I found it so easy huh seems much harder 3rd time round!! Hey heads up and willpower will get me to 6 lolxxx

day 1.... made it through with 2 shakes a bar and a cup of bullion later on! ;)
really struggled hopefully next few days be easier :sigh: somehow i doubt that lol!!!!

last time i was on this by day 3/4 my stomach was really bloated and painfull but the day after it goes down and i feel fab lets see if its the same this time!!!!!!

feeling ok so far today had my psyllium husks and cuppa tea getting ready for my breakfast shake :eatdrink051:lmao just found this wee smiley and cldnt resist!!!

Random question but how much bullion can you drink? Also does anyone know if sweeteners are allowed in black coffee? I started TS today and curious about what I can or can't drink or how much. Any advice will be much appreciated. Good luck Ya'all xx

MashedBanana said:
Random question but how much bullion can you drink? Also does anyone know if sweeteners are allowed in black coffee? I started TS today and curious about what I can or can't drink or how much. Any advice will be much appreciated. Good luck Ya'all xx

No hard rule but you should restrict it in case the salt in it causes water retention :)
Any tablet sweetener is allowed
There is a sticky somewhere called what can we drink? But can't get you the link as am on my phone :)

I'm trying to stick to 1 mug bullion and 1can coke zero (with my bar)....
Day 2 nearly done sitting watching the footy with a black coffee instead of my usual lager or crabbies mmmmmmmm
Right I'm going back to work tomorrow after 4 weeks off sick eeeekkk !! Had my vari veins treated by laser surgery and have been sat on my but eating crap and drinking loads so proper reality check back on exante and back to work!!! Let's see how it goes xxxxxxxx
Ps you might notice some typing errors as I use my iPod and don't check before I press send lmao!!!!!

Still strong :)
Day 3 well just watched biggest loser USA and UK and it has given me real motivation to get my ass in shape!!!!!! Gonna shift as much as possible gonna stick to my plan ts Monday to Friday ws at weekend and no it's not a license to pig put at weekends cos I'm weighing in on Monday's!!! I just feel adding a small low carb meal will help me through this!!!!
Dunno if this will work but gotta be better than doing nothing!!!!
Give it 4 weeks and if the ws screws me up then it ts all the way (or if I don't hit my first stone in 4 weeks)
Feeling good!!
Happy dayz xxxx

You have the power! I KNOW we can do this! I'm on day two of TS it's a real learning curve I think! Just trying to mix up my liquid intake- I strangely like black coffee! Just ordered some bullion will see how it goes. XxxxX

So tired today!! Don't think it's the diet though yesterday was tough my first day back at work after 4 weeks on sick!
Never mind I made it through and slept well but still shattered that'll teach me to have 4 weeks sat on my butt lol gained over a stone so hopefully I'm undoing some of that damage this week!!!!
Tired but still strong!!!!
Stay good peeps xxxxxx

FAIL......
Had a bad day dunno what triggered me but I had a bit of a binge!!!
Confession over trying my best to get it out of my system and back on track tomorrow!!!
:(

Gutted!!!!

Had to give up the packs! I've been a bit poorly and can't get back into it again but and I know exante has nothing to with me being ill so not scaring anyone !!
Doc thinks I mays have IBS but had to have some tests to rule out anything nasty so diet can wait till I feel better !!!!
When I get sorted you'll all be skinny minis lol good luck peeps xxxxxxx

If I do have IBS can I do the packs when I get it under control???? Gonna have to look into it anyone got any advice on this one I'm clueless !!!

Kazz2011 said:
If I do have IBS can I do the packs when I get it under control???? Gonna have to look into it anyone got any advice on this one I'm clueless !!!

I have ibs and they are very good actually free from a lot of bad stuff :)

Back