3rd time lucky?

Welcome back, good luck with your weight loss.

I've just lost half a pound a week for the last 3 weeks, which is driving me insane when I know I've stuck to the plan. This week I've really upped the exercise so I'll let you know if it helped when I get weighed tonight.

Keep at it & the weight will come off. best of luck to you x

im just trying to find my way around here at the minute only found this site last night and am a bit confused :confused: where do i post my food diary? also i created a ticker thingy and managed to cut and paste it to one of my replies but how do i do it to every reply? is there an easy way of doing it?

i have decided to go back to red and green days starting from today, because although i find the extra easy really easy (lol) to follow i am just not losing much weight at all and i dont want to be crying again on the scales!

thanks for all your words of encouragement hopefully ill get he hang of this forum soon!

p.s. i got this on by going back to the diet ticker page and cutting and pasting the code do i have to do that every time?

I had a really slow start despite sticking to plan 100%.
I lost 4 pounds my first week, then STS the next 2 weeks, lost 1.5 the next one, then put that on the next week...so after 5 weeks I had only lost 4 pounds!
I carried on and eventually the weight came off... it took me 30 weeks lose 30.5 to get to
get to my first target, so I averaged a pound a week.
I only do EE, but I found that cutting down on a lot of the "free" food like muller lights and fruit did speed up the loss.
Good luck... perseverance does pay in the end.

im just trying to find my way around here at the minute only found this site last night and am a bit confused :confused: where do i post my food diary? also i created a ticker thingy and managed to cut and paste it to one of my replies but how do i do it to every reply? is there an easy way of doing it?
There is a section for food diaries up above... just post it there..

Also this should help with your ticker...

http://www.minimins.com/tutorials/19172-how-setup-weight-loss-ticker-tickerfactory-com.html

thanks for the advice sonia, ill have a look at that, i also converted my weight wrong from stones to pounds lol i cant change it until ive done so many posts can i?

its interesting what you say about the muller lights cos i do eat ALOT of them and i also have huge portions as i was under the impression that i could eat unlimited amounts of 'free' foods on ee but im thinking this is not the case and perhaps it is my portion size where i am falling short? i do have a habit of having a huge jacket potato with a full tin of tuna and salad for dinner im thinking this is a tad excessive? i just love food :( and dont seem to get full very often im like a dustbin, its a bit of a running joke with my family. i was thinking do you think it would be ok to do red days mostly as i am a big meat eater and actually crave it when i dont have it, with a few green and save extyra easy days for if im eating out etc??

Yes, SW does say that you can eat unlimited amounts of free foods, what you say about your tuna meal is not excessive. I can easily eat that! I can certainly eat a lot!
I did find, but is is just me and I can't speak for everyone, that to lose weight I cannot eat a lot of mullers or fruit. Particularly grapes and bananas. Even though we don't count calories, they do have them so a lot of them don't work for me.
I don't think you need to change to red unless you want to. I eat a lot of meat, but I also like my carbs, so EE is the only plan that really works for me. I have done SW several times. This is my 6th time and I failed because red and green doesn't work for me as I want both at the same time!
I do think that you need to have the 1/3 superfree foods with your meals, and also eat until you are just full, and not really stuffed. Also eat when you are genuinely hungry, and not for the sake of eating.
This has all really worked for me, and I will continue with it for life!

Good luck hun!

thanks so much for the advice, muller light and bananas are my favourite snack foods, so im going to try what you said. i dont eat that many super free foods like veg i tend to fill up on my free foods like potato and meat so thats given me something to think about also. i love the extra easy plan and have been really disheartened that it hasnt been working for me cos it seemed perfect as i love potato with meat. i have also discovered that my pill is really disagreeing with me (causing severe panic attacks and mood swings) and am suspicious that this could be the reason my weight loss isnt as good as it should be, i have took myself off it for the time being so hopefully my weight loss will pick up again.

well, took myself off the pill and ended up getting pregnant-that didnt work did it lol, i put 5 stone back on again, so here i am AGAIN struggling to lose weight. just reading back over this and i have found that the muller lights really stop me losing weight and bananas your so right. i am doing red days mostly atm as ee i just dont do it right, im too programmed for red and green and i like doing these. maintained the last 2 weeks cos i havae had a lot on but hoping that once my social life calms down a bit i will get better losses

Back