3rd time lucky?!?!?!?

Dreamer<3

I am back for my 3rd and final time and am determined to get this 3 stone off and keep it off so I went to see my CDC last night as was a little bit thrown.....

She said I had to do either 4 shakes or 3 shakes and a 200kcal meal. Ive always just done 3 shakes?!?!? I am planning on doing 12 weeks and really want my 3 stone to be gone in that time. I am so worried its not going to happen if I am having a meal too.

Has anyone else lost fast on this? My first time I was 17 stone and lost 14.5lb my first week on 3 shakes and second time I was 14st 7 and lost 10lb in my first week on 3 shakes I am just worried that I am not going to have such a big lose my 1st WI on Monday. I am back to 14st 7 :(:(:(

Thanks for any help xxx

I thought it was 4, or the 3 and a meal if you were 5'8" or above?
I'm 5'7" like you and just do the 3 packs a day.

Good luck with restart...I do a mixture of ssplus and ss..use ssplus when have a day when I feel I need it...think better than cheating.
May be ask cdc why she suggested ss plus:)

Welcome back & good luck x

Well Im quite hungry if im completly honest but trying not to think about it. Its strange though cause its not the hunger where I need to go and get a biscuit or anything it is bearable. I did a ketosick this morning and was shocked to see how purple it changed. Then to feel hungry Im baffled. Think I will do another when I get home from work to see if maybe it was just dehyration (i'd be suprised though cause I drink so much) I am so bored of drinking water and I dont want to drink the CD water flavours cause I end up addicted and not able to drink water without it.. :(

How are you getting on? I am begging for Monday to come already so I can get weighed. (how sad am I) :)

hey there, good luck with your CD this time. You have done great losing the weight in the past, so you can do it again. :)

4 packs or 3 packs plus a meal is SS+. obviously if you buy 4 packs a day your cost is going up too. I do SS most days and some days SS+, it seems to work for me so dont worry too much about having that meal.

Back