3rd time lucky!?

Destination 119!

Hiya everyone. My name is Lisa and i've doen Cambridge twice before with great success but have never given myself enough time to complete the full 12 weeks. Well i'm back and starting tomorrow, dreading it in lots of ways but looking forward to the end result more!

I so hope I can do it, i've tried every diet known to man and this is the only one that works as i'm definitely addicted to food so it's a case of all or nothing!

I've been reading posts on here for the last few weeks and everyone seems really friendly so hoping to get some support...and give some!

I need to lose 63 pounds, preferably in 14 weeks, do you think that's possible!?

Look forward to getting to know you all and if anyone is starting tomorrow then your in the same boat as me - i'm sure we can do it! x

Hi there!
I'm starting tomorrow too, second time. First time last year for 5 weeks and lost nearly 2 stone but both back :-(
Let's see if I manage this time around.
Positive thinking I guess.
Did you exercise in your previous times? I want to but was told that it would be a bad idea.
Xx

I was told it would be a bad idea too but more in terms of intensive exercise. I do intend on going to the gym as often as possible bit will just be doing toning exercises and power walking on the treadmill, just so I can get into the routine of going if nothing else!
We've both got four stone to lose so we should buddy up, keep each other motivated!
I'm the same as you, a lot of people sayit gets easier but the maximum I managed the last two times I've done it is 4 weeks and it didn't get easy!!!
Roll on the end of week one eh! X

Yes the same here, I'll be doing walking in the treadmill but will avoid hard exercises as I feel quite week when dieting. I actually like the CD food only that I get bored with it after a while. This time I have to do it though!
Will start tomorrow so will let you know how my first day went. Keep on thinking how I will look like once it's done and that will keep me going. Let me know how it's going for you.

Good plan! Good luck for day one...I'll be on here tomorrow so keep me posted! :)

Good plan! Well good luck for tomorrow, I'll be coming on to keep me motivated and entertained so keep me posted on hoe your doing! x

Destination 119! said:
Good plan! Well good luck for tomorrow, I'll be coming on to keep me motivated and entertained so keep me posted on hoe your doing! x

Hi there! How was the first day? Mine was ok but have a headache and hungry, as far as I remember the hunger will go away after a few days. Hope your day went well too.
X

Back