3rd time lucky

hally17

This will be by 3rd time in the world of lipotrim. I did it for near enough a month on and off in august last year before my wedding and managed to lose 1 stone and a half, needless to say that has gone back on plus an extra 5 pounds so I have put nearly 2 stone on taking me up to a whopping 14 stone 3. I feel disgusting, sluggish and nothing fits me. I can put half a stone on in a weekend, eating the same if not less than my friends who are all size 8's and 10's so I know I have one of those body's that no body wants who only has to look at food and it will appear on my hips, So I've decided from tomorrow their is no going back, I am determined to get into the 11 stone mark. I know it's absolute hell for the first 5/6 days but it's got to be done. Any encouragement would be Gladly appreciated xxx

This is my 3rd time as well. Get back in the Zone again and you will shift the weight in no time. ;) Watch it this time when you do your refeed and do much more exercise when you are maintaining. This is the fastest I have lost weight, I drink so much water and I am also going to the Gym (I do not do a huge workout ) and I do lots of gardening.

weigh in 13stone 2lbs

week 1 -10lbs
week 2 -5lbs
week 3 -4lbs
week 4 -7lbs weighed in on wed instead of Mon - bank hol
week 5 reach 2 stone loss
week 6

Your weight loss is fantastic, well done. I just want this first week to be done with so I can start to feel better. Have you been 100% all the way? Xxx

Well done for restarting, I know its hard. I think this is my third or fourth attempt and I am determined that it's the last time. i am back where I started two years ago_One day down and it's not been too bad : )

Well done for starting again, i suppose thats the first step. The first couple of days I don't find horrendous, it's the 3rd an 4th day I struggle with. How much are you looking to lose? Xxx

Hi Hally17. Its great that your re-starting. I've made it to day 7 and have my weigh in this afternoon. I feel a little lighter which is great. You can definitely do it. :D Good luck with you journey, x

Back