3rd time lucky

TracyAnne

Well I'm now half way through day 1, for the 3rd time this year!!!!:mad:

I am going to stick with it this time, I need to do this for myself.
I am planning to stay 100% till Easter (13 weeks) then see where I am with my 5-6 stone I need to shift.

I have seen my brother for the first time in a year last weekend and am determined to be slim when I see him again (no idea when that will be as he lives in Guernsey and does not visit very often :cry:)

I'm fine with day 1 and usually get through day 2 OK but then lose the will come day 3 at around 4pm ish.
Any one else find they have a certain trigger time and how do you get over it?:confused:

I managed 100% for 5 weeks last year then stopped for most of December due to family and parties etc. I just need to get over this first week hiccup!!!

x x x

Hi tracyanne, I'm on day 6 and was the same on day 3 and around the same time! I was fine the first 2 days and then around tea time on the 3rd I was for giving up but believe me stick with it cos it does pass. I have a 19 month old daughter do still cook do her and my hubby and whilst they eat I clean my kitchen and by time I'm done they've pretty much finished. And I also find evenings hard so always find something to do whether it be ironing, paint my nails or have a soak in the bath reading a celeb mag which gives me that extra push when I see how stunning they all look. I've also started looking online at dresses in smaller sizes and I'm debating buying one to aim for!
Hope this helps a little hun xx

Hi TraceyAnne,

you can see by my stats that I've a long way to go on the LT journey. If I thought about how long I'll need to be on it, i think I'd see it as too long and give up.

When I've got hunger pangs or cravings I just think that they will pass in a minute and then I'll be ok. And guess what, they do pass and I don't die;) So try not to think about getting through 12 weeks, just focus on today

I've a hubby and two strapping teenage boys to feed and making their food has been hard work. Yesterday I stood and made all the packed lunches for the week and then put them in the freezer. Bread's my biggest temptation so I wanted to minimise my exposure to it. To make sure I didn't cave in, my younger son (13) helped/supervised. I've also pre cooked some meals - chilli, casserole etc, and frozen them. That way i can take them out of the freezer in the morning, bung in the oven when I get in then hubby and sons can dish up themselves. Slow cookers are good for this too!

Its all about minimising temptation!

Day 4 is always my worst time, In the afternoon/evening time, I get really grumpy and stupidly emotional because I can't eat (I'm talking tears and all!) and I feel like demolishing everything I can get my hands on, but I was prepared for it this time because I know I wake up on day 5 feeling great about it and very glad I didn't cave =D xxx

Back