3rd time lucky?

Aww thank you everyone for your lovely replies and it's so nice to hear all your lovely stories about long distance/internet "dating". It's so nice to read them :)

Frances my food dairy link is in my signature. Not been eating proper meals really but will be posting "proper" meals from tomorrow :)

Very quick post tonight as i'm getting the small one off to bed but just back from weigh in (i clerk at WW so will weigh there too) and i've lost 7lb! In a week! I do feel a bit like i'll be having an affair by cheating on WW with SW. I have to still go and help at ww on a wednesday as there is no one else but will be doing SW and weighing properly at SW on a thursday night. From next week i will be using my thur SW results and ignoring WW.
Did that make sense?
ANyway, thank you all again for the support. Half a bloody stone! :party0011:

Haha! You're not doing any harm by doing both classes so I wouldn't worry! Just dont mix them up!!! ;)

Wowsers, that's fabulous! Massive well done. :wow: You must be so pleased.

I 'think' I understand what you mean about weighing in next week. Although I thought you were just going to go to sw to get the books then follow this plan but still weigh in at ww, or maybe I picked that up wrong. I'm easily confused!! :giggle: So will you be going to sw tomorrow to get the books and weigh in there?

Well done again :clap:

Well done little miss p. That is excellent and always a good motivator to keep going at it. Hope little one goes down OK. Jst going to go update my diary with tonights foods.

Speak 2moro x

Morning LMP x

How are u getting on? X

Morning LMP....hope you have a great weekend :)

Hey girls, sorry - been at work last few days and i do 9-6 and just fall asleep when i get home. Will update you when i get on tonight once little one goes to bed!

Nail blog link is in my sig :) xxx

Hey girls, sorry - been at work last few days and i do 9-6 and just fall asleep when i get home. Will update you when i get on tonight once little one goes to bed!

Nail blog link is in my sig :) xxx

Hi Hun bet u r tired when u get home hope ur having a good weekend :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well hello! At last. I do full days thur and fri and it's so full on. I am a dogsbody at a kids soft play centre. It's such a full on physical job. One minute you're making coffees and the next you're clearing up puke. NOT what i put on my careers form at 15....

Anyway, i've not had the best few days. Rejoined SW on the thur night but was half an hour early so just sat there feeling weird while the consultant and helper set up and chatted over a coffee. Was better after that and i came home with all my bits. One of the helpers gave me the free joining thing from the Mirror which was sweet of her. She could have said nothing. So i get up friday and my head says "have a last blow out before you officially start SW" so fri was crap. I won't list what i ate, it's too embarrassing.
Felt all ready for today but we went into town and we always used to go to Costa. So we do. And i have a large latte with caramel syrup and an almond croissant for some reason. Then my head is saying the usual "well you've ruined the day now haven't you....?" and i've carried it on.
In my defence i've not had the best 2 days emotionally. On the verge of tears all the time and still getting that lonely feeling. It's horrible. I try my best to be a happy cheerful person but i'm really struggling with it at the moment. I'm hoping it's the time of year but i feel a bit 'lost'.
Meh.
Planning tomorrows food. Bacon and scrambled eggs for breakfast. Have no breakfast veggies so will have a large handful of grapes afterwards. Lunch will be a jacket potato with tuna and mayo (synned) with a huge salad. On my own for dinner so usually i'd just wing it with takeaway or toast but i have some chicken thighs so if i can find chicken bovril i'll try SW KFC with veggies and wedges but if not i'll cook one and shred it and do pesto (synned) and green bean pasta with chicken. Will fit my A and B in somewhere with snacks or bulking meals (cheese on pasta etc...)

Thanks for keeping up with me and sorry for rambling x

Hi LMP x

That's exactly the right attitude hunni! Forget today and plan for tomorrow! You'll be fine xxx

Well hello! At last. I do full days thur and fri and it's so full on. I am a dogsbody at a kids soft play centre. It's such a full on physical job. One minute you're making coffees and the next you're clearing up puke. NOT what i put on my careers form at 15....

Anyway, i've not had the best few days. Rejoined SW on the thur night but was half an hour early so just sat there feeling weird while the consultant and helper set up and chatted over a coffee. Was better after that and i came home with all my bits. One of the helpers gave me the free joining thing from the Mirror which was sweet of her. She could have said nothing. So i get up friday and my head says "have a last blow out before you officially start SW" so fri was crap. I won't list what i ate, it's too embarrassing.
Felt all ready for today but we went into town and we always used to go to Costa. So we do. And i have a large latte with caramel syrup and an almond croissant for some reason. Then my head is saying the usual "well you've ruined the day now haven't you....?" and i've carried it on.
In my defence i've not had the best 2 days emotionally. On the verge of tears all the time and still getting that lonely feeling. It's horrible. I try my best to be a happy cheerful person but i'm really struggling with it at the moment. I'm hoping it's the time of year but i feel a bit 'lost'.
Meh.
Planning tomorrows food. Bacon and scrambled eggs for breakfast. Have no breakfast veggies so will have a large handful of grapes afterwards. Lunch will be a jacket potato with tuna and mayo (synned) with a huge salad. On my own for dinner so usually i'd just wing it with takeaway or toast but i have some chicken thighs so if i can find chicken bovril i'll try SW KFC with veggies and wedges but if not i'll cook one and shred it and do pesto (synned) and green bean pasta with chicken. Will fit my A and B in somewhere with snacks or bulking meals (cheese on pasta etc...)

Thanks for keeping up with me and sorry for rambling x

Hi Hun I'm an emotional eater as well then kick myself after cause it only makes me feel even worse after I've done it, I am hoping that by eating properley the overeating will stop perhaps coming on here when u feel like overeating & writing down what u want to eat ( but not actually eAting it ;-) ) might stop u from doing it, just an idea ( why haven't I thought about doing this b4 lol) hope u have a good week xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi hun!

Just dropping in to say hi!

Hope you are feeling better after the last few days - as others have said its done now so keep looking forward and plan the next couple of days. Just take everything a day at a time and you will make it i'm sure!

Amy x

hi hope your feelingbetter. my whole weekend was a write off. back on it today though. it's good to write all you r thoughts and feelings down on here or on paper. I have a journal where I write everything and on a good day even give myself a smily face sticker. I can honestly say this is working as I haven't felt down yet this month (I know it's only the 14th but that's good for me)
Have a go :) xx

Hey how are you today? Planning working for you? I had planned out my dinner then forgot to take the soup out the freezer but bowl hot water will soon sort that!!! Hope you are having a good day xx

Have had a good few days, joined the gym, sticking to plan and doing really well. And then this morning, the day before weigh in - i eat a bacon sarnie. On white bread, with tomato sauce :(

Back