• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

3rd Time Lucky

Bean Feast

S: 12st13.0lb C: 11st7.0lb G: 8st0.0lb BMI: 30.4 Loss: 1st6lb(11.05%)
This is my third time trying SW. My first time, was in the early 2000s. I had never been to a slimming group before and my leader said I really could eat as much free foods as I wanted. How was I to know that she didn't really mean that. I stuck to the plan and ended up putting on weight. When I expressed my disappointment she told me that I could eat as much as I wanted "with in reason" If I knew what was "in reason" I wouldn't have needed to be there. The second time I went to class in 2015 and I lost 1 1/2 stones, which I was very pleased with. However, I started to struggle and one time, when it came to my turn to say why I'd done so baddly, I actually started to cry in class. I felt really ashamed and when I put on the next week, I couldn't face going back. However, I had grasped by now that portion sizes did count. So, now I'm going for my 3rd time. No embarrassing classes as I'm doing it on-line and this time I've bought myself a portion control plate from Amazon. It looks fantastic and has a special walled off section for the third plate speed veg. I think I have solved my problems. I've recently lost a stone and a half very rapidly doing the Bright Line Eating plan. The weight loss is seriously fast a garuntee of 2 to 3 lbs each and every week. However it was very restrictive and I just couldn't face any more vegetables as it required eating at least 1 1/2 lb of veg a day. It gave me such a good start though, but now I want something I can do for the rest of my life. Starting tomorrow, will have to get my books out and get planning.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 18st9lb C: 16st5.5lb G: 15st9lb BMI: 37 Loss: 2st3.5lb(12.07%)
Good luck for tomorrow . I started back in it today here to our first week